Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Recall multiple times the same number before next contact on preview campaign

• 1.  Recall multiple times the same number before next contact on preview campaign

Posted 05-22-2024 11:40

Hi, 

On preview campaign with a calling list with 2 phone numbers, a home phone and a cell phone, is there a way to call 3 times on each before passing to the next contact on the calling list?

What I want is to call the first contact on the calling list 3 times to the home phone (assuming the contact dont pick the call), 3 times to the cell phone and then go to the second contact of the list and call 3 times to the home phone, then 3 times to the cell phone and so on. 

Thank you 

#Outbound

------------------------------
    Alvaro Ruiz Canser
    PlusNet Solutions, S.L.

• 2.  RE: Recall multiple times the same number before next contact on preview campaign
    Best Answer

Posted 05-27-2024 03:25

Hello Alvaro, I'm currently building Campaigns for one of my Company's Clients and we were wondering regarding this behavior as well.

I did tests and it seems that by the system let the Agent handle every number once at a time, and then progress to the next Contact.

(recall attempts can be configured in the Call Attempt or in a Rule Set)

I'll share with you from the top of my head two raw ideas around that:

1. set in the .csv that you uploaded 4 Phone numbers raws like this - Main Phone (123) - First, Main Phone - Second (123), Secondary Phone - First (456), Secondary Phone - Second (456). that way you have 4 Phone Number fields and two phone numbers values so each phone will be dialed twice by the Agent.
    2. Maybe if you know how to develop scripts, you might find a way to let the agent each number few times

Hope it helps.

Best regards, Shahar.

Shahar Leonard
    ITNAV-Pro Ltd.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources