Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Status-management language

Posted 02-19-2024 14:20
    Edited by Max Willian 02-23-2024 02:56

Hello,

Today I faced a scenario where all the status translated to Pt-BR were translated back to English:

When I went to the configuration page to check, the Status Translation were empty:
    I dont have any further information about it than that apparently, according to a collegue, this option wasnt avaiable previously:

Anyway, its not a problem anymore because we changed the information on the field and now its ok according the language choosed by each user, but, I would like to know if someone else faced it today, because last week wasnt configured like that, so I went to the audit, but couldnt find the appropriate service for the search, also tried on the Audit API, but no success.

Does anyone know something about it?

Thx in advance.

#PlatformAdministration
    #SystemAdministration

------------------------------
    Max Willian
    Information Systems do Brasil S/A

• 2.  RE: Status-management language
    Best Answer

Posted 02-27-2024 21:58

I would just write it off to a timing issue where the lookup of the localization and the display to the agent either got crossed or delayed so the agent got the English.  I bet if had looked at the console or network, you would see a long delay in getting the localization. 

Robert Wakefield-Carl
    ttec Digital
    Sr. Director - Innovation Architects
    Robert.WC@ttecdigital.com
    https://www.ttecDigital.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

• 3.  RE: Status-management language

Posted 02-29-2024 16:29

Olá.. Estou tendo problema semelhante aqui, porém, ao inves de traduzir, Genesys exibe o mesmo texto da pausa primária. Estou cadastrando uma sub-pausa chamada "pré pausa", dentro das pausas primárias "Intervalo" e "Refeição". O agente, ao tentar selecionar, é exibido intervalo -> intervalo, quando deveria apresentar intervalo -> pré pausa

Fernando Sotto dos Santos
    VIA VAREJO

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources