Genesys Engage on-premises

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  WDE Customization - cannot access Genesyslab.Desktop.Modules.InteractionSearch

Posted 06-28-2023 05:18

Hello, 

we are trying to use some classes/interfaces in Genesyslab.Desktop.Modules.InteractionSearch package, but VisualStudio says that InteractionSearch does not exist in namespace Genesyslab.Desktop.Modules. 

We are trying to access Genesyslab.Desktop.Modules.InteractionSearch.HamburgerMenuItem and Genesyslab.Desktop.Modules.InteractionSearch.Views.IInteractionSearchView.

We guess that we are missing a dll, but I cannot find it in InteractionWorkspace folder.

Could you tell me what to add or how can I use those objects in my code?

Thank  you in advance.

#Implementation

------------------------------
    Ricardo Sosa
    PlusNet Solutions, S.L.

• 2.  RE: WDE Customization - cannot access Genesyslab.Desktop.Modules.InteractionSearch

Posted 07-20-2023 05:53

Hi Ricardo.

I'm doing integration work on WDE also and this is for version 8.5.153.03.

As you can see with my references, I can see HamburgerMenuItem and IInteractionSearchView.

Hope that helps?

Anders Vejen
    NetDesign A/S, a part of Nuuday A/S

• 3.  RE: WDE Customization - cannot access Genesyslab.Desktop.Modules.InteractionSearch

Posted 07-26-2023 04:29

Hello Anders,

Do you know which dll file is associated with those packages?

Regards.

Ricardo Sosa
    PlusNet Solutions, S.L.

• 4.  RE: WDE Customization - cannot access Genesyslab.Desktop.Modules.InteractionSearch
    Best Answer

Posted 08-15-2023 03:04
    Edited by Ricardo Sosa 08-22-2023 02:15

Hi Ricardo

(Sorry for late replying, I was on holiday)

private readonly Genesyslab.Desktop.Modules.InteractionSearch.HamburgerMenuItem hamburgerMenuItem;
            private readonly Genesyslab.Desktop.Modules.InteractionSearch.Views.IInteractionSearchView iInteractionSearchView;

Does that help finding the references?

(Edit)

#region Assembly Genesyslab.Desktop.Modules.Contacts, Version=8.5.157.3, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Genesyslab.Desktop.Modules.Contacts.dll
    #endregion

and

#region Assembly Genesyslab.Desktop.Modules.Contacts, Version=8.5.157.3, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    Genesyslab.Desktop.Modules.Contacts.dll
    #endregion

BR
    Anders

Anders Vejen
    NetDesign A/S, a part of Nuuday A/S

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources