Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Web messenger configuration/ appearance

Posted 09-18-2023 14:19

Hi All,

My client want to change Web messenger appearance on web site. Regarding this I appreciate if someone can help me with below questions.

1.Can I add custom text and remove "Message us"?

2. Can I add a custom pic instead of standard chat icon ?

#DigitalChannels

------------------------------
    Shiva Gupta

• 2.  RE: Web messenger configuration/ appearance

GENESYS
    Posted 09-18-2023 14:38
    Edited by Chad Hansen 09-18-2023 14:38

Hi Shiva,

Unfortunately the "Message Us" header cannot be configured for custom text at this time. There is an idea here to support this and the configuration of other similar labels in Messenger.

The launcher button can be customized as described here, but the entire launcher button must be a custom image. We do have future plans for more customization of the provided launcher button, including the ability to customize the icon that is used within the button. Here is the idea for that improvement.

I hope this helps!

Chad Hansen
    Product Manager
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: Web messenger configuration/ appearance

Posted 09-19-2023 11:15

Hello Shiva

You may want to check out TrueEngage on AppFoundry (sorry for blatant own product plugin).  Apart from chat where you can edit all the fields TrueEngage will make it easier for you customer to deploy multiple widgets (also multichannel:  chat, messenger, callback web call)  and manage them on the website in terms of look, targeting, engagement triggers and more.  Happy to do a product demo.

Aleksander Wiercinski
    Live Engage Sp. z o.o.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources