Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  WFM Adherence View

Posted 11-24-2023 03:20

I have a number of people who are using WFM and have the required permissions in order to View adherence information in the schedule editor but they are still unable to view the information. I have checked and there are no restrictions in play and the user is only looking at the 1 week. Is there a reason why they cannot see the cog in the top right hand corner of the screen in order to configure the view even though the correct roles and permissions are in play ?.

#ArchitectureandDesign

------------------------------
    richard craig
    British Telecommunications PLC

• 2.  RE: WFM Adherence View

GENESYS
    Posted 11-25-2023 11:24

Cog meaning the Display Options button in the schedule editor (the same UI 'row' where the date navigation is)?

Assuming those users have the 'Historical Adherence > View' permission, the schedule is published, and the period being looked at is in the past, then my only thought is a Division issue. E.g., agents in a division where the user doesn't have access

https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/view-adherence-information-in-the-schedule-editor/

If nothing obvious, then I would recommend opening a support ticket. I was able to see adherence information in a production environment demo organization (where I only have read-only access to schedules).

Jay Langsford
    VP, R&D

• 3.  RE: WFM Adherence View

Posted 11-30-2023 20:23

Hi @Richard Craig, Is everyone they are trying to view in the same MU?  I am only asking because I just had this problem (actually posted a question about it this evening and then figure it out like 2 min after posting).  My problem was the Work Team filter the supervisor was using, as the Work Team had people on it from two different MUs and the schedule editor will only show the adherence info for one MU at a time.  

Not sure if this is why you have people not seeing adherence but that was my problem.  

Gina Palmer
    Manager, Workforce Management
    Papa, Inc.

• 4.  RE: WFM Adherence View

Posted 12-01-2023 03:29

Gina - We are only looking at one management unit at a time in WFM so not that. They can't even slide the adherence button across to view it in the first place

richard craig
    British Telecommunications PLC

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources