Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  what is the interaction history archival period for webchat

Posted 11-23-2023 22:25

Hi,

we are working on the whatsapp webchat bots , i would like to know interaction history archival period. for web chat.

i am aware of  Admin->AccountSettings->OrganizationSettings->Security & Complaince -> Maximum Interaction Data Retention Time where we can define the organizations policy for maximum retention of interactions data and recording. (No of days after which all interactions and recordings will be deleted)

I would like to know the interactions history archival period.

Thanks,

Harikrishna

#ConversationalAI(Bots,AgentAssist,etc.)

------------------------------
    Harikrishna Venna
    SERVION T GLOBAL SOLUTIONS LIMITED

• 2.  RE: what is the interaction history archival period for webchat

Posted 12-01-2023 10:25

Hi Harikrishna Venna,

The archival is defined in Policies which cover all interaction types. The interaction itself is not archived but will be deleted based on the Max Interaction Data Retention Time

Richard Chandler
    Connect

• 3.  RE: what is the interaction history archival period for webchat

Posted 12-04-2023 00:31

Hi Richard,

Thanks for the information provided.

i got the answer from the below linik

https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/retention-period-for-analytics-data-and-recording/#:~:text=When%20using%20the%20interaction%20data,detail%20data%20is%20five%20years. Click or tap if you trust this link." data-linkindex="0">https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/retention-period-for-analytics-data-and-recording/#:~:text=When%20using%20the%20interaction%20data,detail%20data%20is%20five%20years.

When using the interaction data retention setting, the minimum retention period for conversation detail data is 90 days. When using the interaction data retention setting, the maximum retention period for Conversation detail data is five years.

Regards,

Harikrishna

Harikrishna Venna
    SERVION T GLOBAL SOLUTIONS LIMITED

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources