PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Isupport FTP site is not accessible with latest FileZilla (3.10.x) version

Posted 04-09-2015 12:41
    Hi to all, I do not know if you've faced similar problem, but ININ support ftp site (ftp.inin.com) is not accessible with the latest FileZilla (3.10.x) version. It always show the following sequence: Status: Resolving address of ftp.inin.com Status: Connecting to **********... Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message... Status: Initializing TLS... Status: Verifying certificate... Status: TLS connection established. Status: Connected Status: Retrieving directory listing... Status: Server sent passive reply with unroutable address. Using server address instead. Command: MLSD Error: The data connection could not be established: ECONNREFUSED - Connection refused by server Response: 425 Can't open data connection for transfer of "/" Error: Failed to retrieve directory listing But with the Filezilla 3.7.x everything works fine and you can use it. I do not know if you have noticed that and if something may be changed by the InIn side because apparently something is different than ftp EMEA site (ftp.emea.inin.com) which is accessible with all version of the FileZilla. regards and have a nice day

• 2.  RE: Isupport FTP site is not accessible with latest FileZilla (3.10.x) version

Posted 04-09-2015 13:59
    Its my understanding that the ININ ftp does not support FTPS yet but they are working on adding it. From your log it would appear that you are trying to connect to the FTP using FTPS. Change your Encryption setting from whatever it is (I think the newer versions of Filezilla defaults to "Use explicit FTP over TLS if available") to "Only use plain FTP (Insecure)" and you should be fine.

• 3.  RE: Isupport FTP site is not accessible with latest FileZilla (3.10.x) version

Posted 04-14-2015 09:30
    Originally posted by MarkT;31982
    Its my understanding that the ININ ftp does not support FTPS yet but they are working on adding it. From your log it would appear that you are trying to connect to the FTP using FTPS. Change your Encryption setting from whatever it is (I think the newer versions of Filezilla defaults to "Use explicit FTP over TLS if available") to "Only use plain FTP (Insecure)" and you should be fine.
    Thanks Mark. I have never looked in those settings, considering that connection to ftp.EMEA.inin.com was working properly. So just for the case, if in the future connection could not be established, ININ probably changed it to FTPS and we should revert it to default. Regards

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources