Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  What does call duration include on the Interaction Detail Report? I am assuming this includes both the queue and ACW time but am trying to confirm. Thanks

Posted 02-05-2018 17:50

• 2.  RE: What does call duration include on the Interaction Detail Report? I am assuming this includes both the queue and ACW time but am trying to confirm. Thanks

GENESYS
    Posted 02-05-2018 20:24

Hi @Ray Richardson? 

Yes, you're correct. The duration includes wait time and ACW. I'll update the article to explain that better. Thanks!

• 3.  RE: What does call duration include on the Interaction Detail Report? I am assuming this includes both the queue and ACW time but am trying to confirm. Thanks

Posted 05-07-2020 20:04
    Edited by Vaun McCarthy 05-07-2020 21:10
    This is an old one but how can I get a view of just the handle time when listing interactions for a particular agent?  I don't seem to see a column option for that.  So we can't get a true view of how long an agent took on that particular interaction.  

I do see Total Handle time but where an agent consulted with another one, both agents show up in the column which is confusing the business looking at this view.  Does the Total Handle/Total Talk columns only count the agent who was filtered for or is that going to count total talk time across all agents involved in the interaction?

------------------------------
    Vaun McCarthy
    NTT New Zealand Limited

• 4.  RE: What does call duration include on the Interaction Detail Report? I am assuming this includes both the queue and ACW time but am trying to confirm. Thanks

GENESYS
    Posted 05-08-2020 11:43
    I can see what you mean:

I don't know the answer.

@Maisey Harris or @Darlene Oordt probably would know.

​​

George Ganahl GCP (Genesys Cloud), ICCE
    Principal Technology Consultant
    Genesys

• 5.  RE: What does call duration include on the Interaction Detail Report? I am assuming this includes both the queue and ACW time but am trying to confirm. Thanks

GENESYS
    Posted 05-08-2020 14:35
    Duration is the total time of the conversation - it would be Conversation Start to Conversation End or if the conversation isn't ended it would be Conversation Start to Now.   

If you want to see each agent and specifically how much time they spent on an interaction, then if you open the interaction and go to the timeline view you can see the specifics. 

Hope this helps!

Darlene Oordt
    Sr Director, Product Management
    Genesys - Employees

• 6.  RE: What does call duration include on the Interaction Detail Report? I am assuming this includes both the queue and ACW time but am trying to confirm. Thanks

Posted 05-08-2020 16:21
    Thanks but it seems Genesys are "gently" pushing customers to using Performance Views instead of reports.  So if a supervisor wanted to get a list of their agents and their performance stats they can't do this here.

There should be a way to display the talk and handle time only for the agents chosen in the filters.  

Going into each individual interaction to manually get this defeats the approach of using the views as the potential replacement for the canned reports.

Vaun McCarthy
    NTT New Zealand Limited

• 7.  RE: What does call duration include on the Interaction Detail Report? I am assuming this includes both the queue and ACW time but am trying to confirm. Thanks

GENESYS
    Posted 05-08-2020 17:39

Regarding performance stats for agents, I'd recommend that they look at the Agent Performance Summary view.  Have you looked there?  https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/new-agents-performance-summary-view/

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources