Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Scheduled Callbacks from a Campaign don't show campaign script + lead details?

Posted 02-02-2018 13:46

When we use the Schedule Callback feature within an Outbound Campaign - Why doesn't the lead information from my script load on the agents screen? All they see is the phone #.

• 2.  RE: Scheduled Callbacks from a Campaign don't show campaign script + lead details?

Posted 02-16-2018 08:37

I believe that generally speaking, script information should be available for presentation on a scheduled callback for an outbound campaign. If it seems to be not working as expected, then please open a support case with details about the campaign and script, and the support team can investigate the root cause.

• 3.  RE: Scheduled Callbacks from a Campaign don't show campaign script + lead details?

Posted 10-16-2022 18:18

Hi Michael,

A long time since you posted this but i have similar issues where by my script just doesnt pop full stop on callbacks. Its only a specific script thats doing this also...

you see in the console logs the browser receives the published script, but we get a values.map error

Did you ever get to the bottom of your issues?

Thanks

Damien

------------------------------
    Damien collard
    IP Integration Limited

• 4.  RE: Scheduled Callbacks from a Campaign don't show campaign script + lead details?

Posted 10-17-2022 10:46
    Michael,

Do the contact list that your script reference get overwritten daily? My company went the route of overwriting our contact lists daily and when we tried to use scheduled callbacks it would only work if the callback was same day. If it was the next day the agent would get presented the script with variables only and no values for them to look up the account.

Eric Allen
    Vervent, Inc.

• 5.  RE: Scheduled Callbacks from a Campaign don't show campaign script + lead details?

Posted 10-17-2022 12:41
    In my instance eric, im just running a test campaign with their script and four contacts all being my mobile.

If i create a scripter action that calls a different basic script this will pop to the agent.

Its as if the script popping can only pop once per contact. the other point to note i think is that if i skip all the previews...then re start my campaign the script pops again..its only when the callbacks done

I tried even copying the said "bad" script and renaming and then trying to pop the "bad" script first then "copybad" script to pop and this doesnt work.

Damien collard
    IP Integration Limited

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources