Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

How do you limit the queues that are displayed in the Dashboard (Performance/Overview) so I only see the queues for my department? There are no filters as is the case for other real time Performance views. Can it be done via permissions?

• 1.  How do you limit the queues that are displayed in the Dashboard (Performance/Overview) so I only see the queues for my department? There are no filters as is the case for other real time Performance views. Can it be done via permissions?

Posted 01-31-2018 07:55

• 2.  RE: How do you limit the queues that are displayed in the Dashboard (Performance/Overview) so I only see the queues for my department? There are no filters as is the case for other real time Performance views. Can it be done via permissions?

GENESYS
    Posted 02-05-2018 19:21

Hi Peter - today there are not any permissions that will limit the available queues in the Performance->Overview Dashboard. We have two changes on the roadmap that will help with this experience. 1) We are working on creating a new supervisor dashboard which is planned to provide additional configuration capabilities. The teams are gathering the requirements and working on the design so I have passed this feedback along to them. In the mean time it sounds like you have already been using the queue filtering options on the Performance->Queue Performance and Performance->Queue Activities views. At this time this is the best way to filter down to specific queues you want to view. These preferences are maintained so the next time you enter these views the previous filter will still be applied.

2) We are also working on an Access Control feature which will provide additional configuration settings to limit the queues available to users. This feature, once available, will help meet your needs as it will only make visible queues that you have access to interact with such as the queues in your department.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources