Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  How to completely override the "From name" in email sent from PureCloud.

Posted 01-10-2018 18:15

I use the "From name" and "Reply to" fields to override the name and address sent to our contact. When the contact received the email, the From name still show the original email adress from the queue (ex.: Override From Name <original@email.adress>) but I need to set it to show to our contact the adress I set in the "reply to" override fields (ex.: Override From Name <override@reply.to>) Is there a way to do that?

• 2.  RE: How to completely override the "From name" in email sent from PureCloud.

Posted 01-11-2018 22:44

Thanks for the feedback. This is something that is in active development and we are just finalizing some tests before we can make it available. We expect to be able to release it either towards the end of January or in February.

• 3.  RE: How to completely override the "From name" in email sent from PureCloud.

Posted 05-10-2021 10:42
    Hello,

Is there any news about this?

As we currently have several customers claiming this functionality. The last update is from you in 2018 and we are in 2021, but this functionality still does not appear (or at least I have not found it).

Thanks in advance.
    Regards.

------------------------------
    Carlos Camacho Jimenez
    Team Vision S. A.
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources