Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

We need to replace our old USB headsets. We are wondering what kinds of headphones other PureCloud users have and how you like them. Thanks!

• 1.  We need to replace our old USB headsets. We are wondering what kinds of headphones other PureCloud users have and how you like them. Thanks!

Posted 12-12-2017 21:55

We currently have Plantronics Blackwire 620 . They were originally purchased for a different system and are optimized for MS Lync.  We are currently looking at Plantronics and Jabra.

• 2.  RE: We need to replace our old USB headsets. We are wondering what kinds of headphones other PureCloud users have and how you like them. Thanks!

Posted 12-13-2017 13:36

Not sure what your end user requirements are (monaural/binaural , wired/wireless, webrtc/phone- interfaces) etc., but the Jabra PRO 930 is a nice webrtc wireless solution- great audio quality, great coverage- the only obvious lacking feature would be the ability to make or take a call while roaming (this is not yet supported on any wireless model that I'm aware of- see other threads on this forum for that subject).

• 3.  RE: We need to replace our old USB headsets. We are wondering what kinds of headphones other PureCloud users have and how you like them. Thanks!

Posted 12-13-2017 13:39

Hi, we also have Blackwire, agents love them.

Before you are gonna buy new headsets for PureCloud agents; Possible that Jabra is going to implement PureCloud call control (pick up / disconnect) on there USB headset.....

• 4.  RE: We need to replace our old USB headsets. We are wondering what kinds of headphones other PureCloud users have and how you like them. Thanks!

Posted 12-14-2017 21:47

Thank you for your responses!

• 5.  RE: We need to replace our old USB headsets. We are wondering what kinds of headphones other PureCloud users have and how you like them. Thanks!

Posted 01-08-2018 13:31

Jabra 550 Duo

• 6.  RE: We need to replace our old USB headsets. We are wondering what kinds of headphones other PureCloud users have and how you like them. Thanks!

Posted 09-27-2018 18:17
    I sent an email to Jabra to see if they have clarity on the call controls on a USB or Wireless Headset for PureCloud WebRTC softphone but thought I would check in to see if anyone else had any updates on headsets that have this integrated functionality since the last post?

------------------------------
    Thanks for your input,
    Frank

• 7.  RE: We need to replace our old USB headsets. We are wondering what kinds of headphones other PureCloud users have and how you like them. Thanks!

Posted 09-27-2018 20:42
    We use Plantronics EncorePro HW540 Monaural Noise cancelling headsets, seems to do the trick giving agents options to wear the headset 3 different ways.

Saves for a bad hair day with the band over the head

Darryn Chang
    Stuff Limited
    New Zealand
    2 Years Purecloud

• 8.  RE: We need to replace our old USB headsets. We are wondering what kinds of headphones other PureCloud users have and how you like them. Thanks!

Posted 09-28-2018 10:04
    we use, Logitech USB Headset H390, seem to hold up well

Ramsey

• 9.  RE: We need to replace our old USB headsets. We are wondering what kinds of headphones other PureCloud users have and how you like them. Thanks!

GENESYS
    Posted 09-28-2018 11:27
    I have a number of headsets, but my favorite USB headsest is my Jabra UC550.  I wear it for several hours a day, and have been complimented on the quality of my audio and enjoy the quality of the inbound audio.

Vikki Papesh
    Genesys - Employees

• 10.  RE: We need to replace our old USB headsets. We are wondering what kinds of headphones other PureCloud users have and how you like them. Thanks!

Posted 09-28-2018 11:56

We've been using Jabra 9450 PRO headsets for some time and really like them. Great audio, flexible connectivity, and great battery life. I realize they've been replaced with a newer model, but they are still available in quantity.

Chris Mayo
    Director, Technical Services
    Altivon

• 11.  RE: We need to replace our old USB headsets. We are wondering what kinds of headphones other PureCloud users have and how you like them. Thanks!

Posted 09-28-2018 15:55
    We use Plantronics Blackwire 725 series Active Noise Cancelling headphones and love them!

Carrie Redmon
    Utilize Health

• 12.  RE: We need to replace our old USB headsets. We are wondering what kinds of headphones other PureCloud users have and how you like them. Thanks!

Posted 10-04-2018 09:10
    Do any of these headsets recommended support the ability to answer or drop the call using the headset while not in front of the PC?

Frank Mirecki
    BrantTel Networks

• 13.  RE: We need to replace our old USB headsets. We are wondering what kinds of headphones other PureCloud users have and how you like them. Thanks!

Posted 02-15-2019 13:12
    All, 
    Jabra worked with the PureCloud team over the last month and I am happy to share that with the release of Febraury 6th the PureCloud Desktop application ships with an integration of the Jabra SDK. Call controls (accept, reject, end & mute/unmute & hold/unhold) works without installing any additional software. If you are using the PureCloud through the browser you can enable call control by installing a Chrome Extentions. Installation instructions can be found here: 

https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/configure-a-jabra-headset/

let me know if you have any questions.

Stephan Keim
    Jabra

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources