Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

In some cases our emails cannot be answered right away. Is there a way to put an email "on hold" or schedule follow-up for an email?

• 1.  In some cases our emails cannot be answered right away. Is there a way to put an email "on hold" or schedule follow-up for an email?

Posted 10-24-2017 20:58

• 2.  RE: In some cases our emails cannot be answered right away. Is there a way to put an email "on hold" or schedule follow-up for an email?

Posted 10-26-2017 13:09

No, this is not something that can be done today. It is on our longer term roadmap to allow this functionality.

• 3.  RE: In some cases our emails cannot be answered right away. Is there a way to put an email "on hold" or schedule follow-up for an email?

Posted 07-27-2018 17:48
    We're in need of this as well. Our service emails require research and we need to park these interactions until we have the information needed. Some emails may be basic and we can reply right away but we cannot tie up a representative until research is completed or respond to the email and manually track. Any update on when this will be available?

------------------------------
    Raul Gonzalez
    INSPIRUS

• 4.  RE: In some cases our emails cannot be answered right away. Is there a way to put an email "on hold" or schedule follow-up for an email?

Posted 2 days ago

Do you have a link to the idea board/status on this?

Andrea Boisvert
    Mapfre Tech SA

• 5.  RE: In some cases our emails cannot be answered right away. Is there a way to put an email "on hold" or schedule follow-up for an email?

Posted 02-20-2019 07:52
    I have an idea on how to implement a work-around. But before I spend some time on it, I would like to know what the reporting "should" look like. For example, would the handle time be for the whole conversation? That is, the initial email handle time plus the follow-up email handle time - but not include the time "on hold"? Or, would there be two separate handle times - the response to the initial email ("we will get back to you") and then the subsequent final response?

If anyone that is still interested in this could let me know a little bit more about the reporting requirements, I'd be happy to spend some time looking into it.

Dan Fontaine
    Altivon

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources