Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Need Information about The PureCloud Core Professional (PCP) certification

Posted 07-13-2017 13:50

I need to take the PureCloud Core Professional (PCP) certification, can any one has this certification help my with the exam information about time and if i can use help of inin.com, i start training of Genesys but there are alot of videos can't be opened and alot of issues.

Please help ASAP as i plan to take exam next week.

Thanks in advance.

• 2.  RE: Need Information about The PureCloud Core Professional (PCP) certification

GENESYS
    Posted 07-27-2017 17:08

Abdullah, I'm so sorry we did not get to your question in time for your exam. I will still track down someone to answer, just in case you're still in need of some help.

Thanks for reaching out!

• 3.  RE: Need Information about The PureCloud Core Professional (PCP) certification

GENESYS
    Posted 07-27-2017 18:24

Hi, Abdullah,

A representative from Genesys will be contacting you regarding this inquiry. You can also email education@genesys.com in the future if you have other questions regarding certification courses and materials.

Thanks,

Ashley

• 4.  RE: Need Information about The PureCloud Core Professional (PCP) certification

Posted 07-27-2017 18:27

Thanks All

I take the exam last Sunday and Passed.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources