Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  PureCloud Softphone - Auto Provisioning and Distribution with SCCM

Posted 03-27-2017 08:57

Hi everybody,

we are trying to distribute pure cloud Softphone on our clients(c.a.100 clients).

We followed the installation guide from the Resource Center and we've created DNS entry for Edges, Option 160.

We set from SCCM , dinamically C:/Users/<WINDOWS_USERNAME>/AppData/Roaming/Interactive Intelligence/resources/<PC_NAME>.internal.lan.i3sipcfg with hostname.

But we are experiencing issues everytime an agent need to change position and need to log in to another pc.

The softphone everytime ask the provisioning but we need to re-provisioning with Admin credential.

You know, agents changes their pc often in callcenter, and this issue is very blocked for us.

How do you manage this kind of things?

Could you please help me to invesigate how can I improve this process?

Thanks

Stefano

• 2.  RE: PureCloud Softphone - Auto Provisioning and Distribution with SCCM

GENESYS
    Posted 03-27-2017 18:04

@Stefano Pucci Is there a reason you would prefer to utilize the softphone rather than the WebRTC phone in PureCloud? 

https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/get-purecloud-webrtc-phones-running/

• 3.  RE: PureCloud Softphone - Auto Provisioning and Distribution with SCCM

Posted 03-28-2017 07:12

Hi Jack,

I've seen with WebRTC and Chrome with Auto Answer enabled seems sometimes do not works properly.

Thanks

Stefano

• 4.  RE: PureCloud Softphone - Auto Provisioning and Distribution with SCCM

Posted 10-24-2019 16:11
    @Stefano Pucci​ how did you resolve this in the end?  Looking at SCCM options for deploying softphone updates at the moment.

------------------------------
    Vaun McCarthy
    NTT New Zealand Limited
    ------------------------------

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources