Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

how long does it take for a republished bridge action to be available in Architect ?

• 1.  how long does it take for a republished bridge action to be available in Architect ?

Posted 03-24-2017 17:20

Because it's a pain to update every bridge action call parameters in Architect call flows if  you publish a slightly modified version of a given bridge action under a new name, I find it a lot quicker to delete the current bridge action and create a new one with the very same name and a modified schema.

However, when I do that, there 's a period during which I still see the 'old' version of my bridge action within Architect (I can tell because the updated fields of the schema do not show up). This can last a few hours or even a couple a days, and then I can access the new set of parameters. I tried login out and back in, create a new call flow, restarting the bridge connector,... I did not find a way to get immediate access to the new version of the bridge action.

Anybody knows what happening here ? (is the old version cached  ?).

Thanks

• 2.  RE: how long does it take for a republished bridge action to be available in Architect ?

Posted 04-12-2017 20:13

Thanks for pointing this out! We did some investigation and it turns out we have an adjustment to make so that this does not happen. I will see where the fix is at.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources