Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
Expand all | Collapse all

Is it possible to do basic screen pop with MS dynamics? I see plenty of information on how to do this with Zendesk and sales force, but for MS dynamics I only see routing decisions. please help

• 1.  Is it possible to do basic screen pop with MS dynamics? I see plenty of information on how to do this with Zendesk and sales force, but for MS dynamics I only see routing decisions. please help

Posted 03-15-2017 19:05

• 2.  RE: Is it possible to do basic screen pop with MS dynamics? I see plenty of information on how to do this with Zendesk and sales force, but for MS dynamics I only see routing decisions. please help

Posted 03-20-2017 20:40

We have purpose-built client integration products for Salesforce and Zendesk.  For other web-based systems we have a more general product, PureCloud for Chrome.  It provides a small, unobtrusive user interface provided through a Chrome browser extension, which agents can use when another system is their desktop.  Additionally, PureCloud for Chrome has the ability to perform screen pops.  This may provide an option for you.

More information about PureCloud for Chrome is available here:  http://blog.inin.com/keep-customers-in-full-view-with-purecloud-for-chrome/

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources