Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Automated email of reports

Posted 03-07-2017 17:35

Is there a way to have scheduled reports automatically emailed to predefined email addresses?

• 2.  RE: Automated email of reports

GENESYS
    Posted 03-13-2017 19:55

Hi, David,

I researched and found out that we don't have this available today due to the potential sensitive nature of the data being presented in our reports. We do see the need here and are working to fill this gap in the future.

Best regards,

Ashley

• 3.  RE: Automated email of reports

Posted 06-25-2021 15:17
    Any update on this capability?

------------------------------
    Clayton Curtis
    Enova Financial

• 4.  RE: Automated email of reports

GENESYS
    Posted 06-29-2021 07:31
    Yes. For views you can establish a schedule for the view and a list of email addresses to receive this export. Please see - https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/export-view-data/

Cheers

Don Huovinen
    Genesys - Employees

• 5.  RE: Automated email of reports

Posted 04-28-2017 02:49

This is one of the key requirements from one of our potential customers. Is this feature planned to be coming soon?

• 6.  RE: Automated email of reports

Posted 12-03-2017 22:46

I realize that this thread started some months ago, but thought i'd post a reply to further push the case to get Purecloud to provide the option to email or send a scheduled call report to an FTP server or email address.

this should be an OOTB box feature in this day and age.

• 7.  RE: Automated email of reports

Posted 10-09-2018 10:57
    I'd like to re-surface this thread... any plans for being able to email reports? 

Alternatively, it seems like there should be some report delivery options other than just downloading it... maybe saving it as template that's available within the reports section that can be run on demand and viewed on the screen right then, or saved to the documents section, etc...

#Reports​​

Dean Thames
    Koch Business Solutions

• 8.  RE: Automated email of reports

Posted 07-12-2019 16:17
    I'd like to emphasize this ask as well. This week I've had one of our Admins ask for a way to automate sending out the report to the other leaders of their team via email, and with conversations around my team it sounds like it is quite strange for a reporting feature to not allow for sending out the report to an email or DL. Is this there a plan to include this feature addition in the near future?

Monica Michaud
    Koch Business Solutions

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources