Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Outgoing Call Leg Dialling Failed

Posted 02-14-2017 20:49

Hi,

I'm getting below error when I try to make a call or when someone tries to call me:

error.ininedgecontrol.callflow.document.createcall text: Outgoing call leg dialing failed

Does someone know what could be wrong and what could I check ?

I didn't find anything about this error in resource center.

Thanks.

• 2.  RE: Outgoing Call Leg Dialling Failed

GENESYS
    Posted 02-15-2017 15:22

Hello, Khurram,

I'm not sure if anyone other than our engineers in Support would be able to help with this particular error. My advice would be to submit a ticket for further investigation if you're still seeing this error.

Thanks,

Ashley 

• 3.  RE: Outgoing Call Leg Dialling Failed

GENESYS
    Posted 02-15-2017 16:05

Just based on what you are showing in the error message, it may be that the phone you are configured to use cannot be reached for some reason.

Check your phone configuration and make sure it is working properly.

Also, if you are familiar with SIP and analyzing network packets (and your phone is using TCP or UDP), then you can enable Protocol Capture on your Phone Trunk associated with the phone you are using and use Wireshark to read the captured SIP packets to get a better idea of what is going on. (If the preceding is not in your comfort zone, you will need to work with Support...)

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources