Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Visibility - Your agents and what they are doing.

Posted 02-13-2017 00:02

Hi All,

I'm wondering if anyone else is having struggles with visibility of an agent.

In our Contact Centre, there are multiple queues, and not all agents are assigned to every queue. With this, there is no way to actually see all your staff and what they are doing unless they are All on the same queue.

Even looking at one queue, and viewing the agent’s active on that queue, it never shows that anyone is in a wrap up state. It just shows they are interacting.

This is also the case for on Hold.

As a manager, I’d like to be able to know who is on what state, so if someone is on hold for longer than 2 minutes i can approach and see if any assistance is required.

It also helps pushing staff back on calls quicker if they are in a wrap up state.

Let me know your solutions if you have found one!

Thank you!

• 2.  RE: Visibility - Your agents and what they are doing.

GENESYS
    Posted 02-15-2017 20:12

Unfortunately, I cannot find a good solution. The only view that I can find which shows the actual state of a call on hold or in wrap-up is when you drill all the way down to the individual User view and look at the Timeline for an Interaction. That's not going to accomplish what you want, since you have no indication that you need to look at an individual user's interaction to see that it is held or in wrap-up. There is no Alert value in the Alert rules that you can use either.

At best, this is an enhancement request. I will send this to the enhancement review folks, and you can follow up with Support to check on status periodically. I know there are plans for better supervisor views, and there are some partners who have created great dashboard views using the PureCloud API that you can purchase.

• 3.  RE: Visibility - Your agents and what they are doing.

Posted 02-15-2017 21:31

Hi George, Thanks for your response and appretiate you pushing this to the enhancement review. I think a key management tool in a contact centre environment is to see what your agents are doing in LIVE time, and not in a report the next day.

If this enhancement is successful in being implimented it will give me the ability to manage our queues and staff in a much more efficient manner, especially for larger contact centers who would not want to go and individually select every agent to view what they are doing.

I will follow up with support, thank you.

Timm

• 4.  RE: Visibility - Your agents and what they are doing.

GENESYS
    Posted 02-16-2017 20:53

Hi @Timm Mayers ,

If you have access to an iPad, you might try the PureCloud Supervisor app (it's free!) https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/purecloud-supervisor/id1001193746?mt=8

PureCloud Supervisor has some alerts and Agent views that are different from the desktop and browser app. I see an alert metric for "Longest time held," so that might help you with your hold question. 

Purecloud Supervisor also has an Agents view with customizable cards--you can choose from quite a few statistics to customize which stats you want to see for your agents. I don't know if all the metrics you are looking for are in there, but it might be a start. The image below is an example, but there are a lot more metrics to choose from: 

supervisor

There is more detailed help in the PureCloud Supervisor app itself, but let us know if you have any other questions!

• 5.  RE: Visibility - Your agents and what they are doing.

Posted 03-08-2017 17:20

@Timm Mayers This is an enhancement we will definitely be adding - we'd like to reproduce the agent list in the current Queue Activity view to show all agents, and allow for filtering (agents who are on queue right now, "my team, when teams are introduced).  No estimated date yet but lots of good stuff coming in PureCloud! 

• 6.  RE: Visibility - Your agents and what they are doing.

Posted 03-08-2017 18:14

Adding hold and after call work call states and time at the interaction level is also on our radar as well.

• 7.  RE: Visibility - Your agents and what they are doing.

Posted 03-13-2017 16:14

This is what all our leaders and staff planners wants (and need)... We have approx. 400 agents that we can't follow up in real time as we could with our old system. This request should be prioritized. 

Don't forget to add at least Department or Site so we can separate our contact centers. Today we are based in all Nordic countries and we are using the same organisation. 

• 8.  RE: Visibility - Your agents and what they are doing.

Posted 04-13-2017 01:27

Hi Everyone -

This has been here for some time now, and was wondering what or how we prioritise this for the next release?

The current release focused on things that I cant see the community talking about so was wondering how they are prioritiesd.

Last release was the below, but would prefer to see if my agent was in wrap up..

Contact center

• French language support in Architect

• 9.  RE: Visibility - Your agents and what they are doing.

Posted 07-06-2017 02:54

If we wanted to use an API are we able to create a wall board that shows Agents in wrap up, is this data that we can get easily?

• 10.  RE: Visibility - Your agents and what they are doing.

Posted 10-24-2017 13:42

Hi everyone.

Is there any news regarding this topic/enhancement?

I’m asking this, because on our Contact Center we need to know the agents that are doing “After Call Work”, “Talking” or “Holding” within those who are “Interacting”.

Thus, this enhancement would be very helpful.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Ana Laia

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources