Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Manage Attempts on Outbound Campaign

Posted 02-01-2017 11:58

Hi everybody,

could someone share with me any best practices to manage attemtps in Outbound Campaigns?

Does Purecloud has a redial strategy implementation ?

Thanks 

Stefano

• 2.  RE: Manage Attempts on Outbound Campaign

GENESYS
    Posted 02-01-2017 14:45

At this time, the best way to manage attempts in PureCloud Outbound Campaigns is to create an AttemptLimits entity and then associate this AttemptLimits entity with the Contact List you are trying to manage. You can set max attempts per contact as well as max attempts per number. Plus you can use a ResetPeriod if you want to allow the tally to be reset on a daily basis.

We are currently working on an automated redial strategy which can be used in conjunction with attempt limits and are hoping to see that released in the near future.

It is also possible to manage attempts by using a combination of call rules that track the number of attempts made, along with a DoNotDial rule that prevents attempts once a certain number of attempts have been placed. But this solution tends to be less elegant and more error prone than using the AttemptLimits entity.

• 3.  RE: Manage Attempts on Outbound Campaign

Posted 02-01-2017 14:52

Hi ,

thank you for the support.

But in this case I have to Recycle/Restart the campaign if I want to recall one lead, right?

If I need to set redial rule after a manual wrap up "Recall in 15 minutes"for instance and I need to recall the customer after 15 minutes, what is the best way to do this?

Or in case of CallAnalysis == BUSY?

Thanks

Stefano

• 4.  RE: Manage Attempts on Outbound Campaign

GENESYS
    Posted 02-01-2017 15:08

In the case of trying to recall a customer in a certain amount of time, the best approach at this time would be to use call rules. There is a ScheduleCallback action that can be set to perform a callback in a certain number of minutes (for instance, 15). The triggering conditions on these rules could be wrap-ups (for instance, "Recall in 15 minutes") or call analysis results (for instance, BUSY).

• 5.  RE: Manage Attempts on Outbound Campaign

Posted 02-02-2017 18:24

Just a heads up, we've got a feature coming soon that will address retrying attempts based on call analysis results.  Stay tuned!

• 6.  RE: Manage Attempts on Outbound Campaign

Posted 02-06-2017 14:30

Thanks Chad!I look forward to receive any news!

• 7.  RE: Manage Attempts on Outbound Campaign

Posted 08-03-2017 17:36

Any news about this feature ?

• 8.  RE: Manage Attempts on Outbound Campaign

Posted 08-10-2017 15:45

This feature was released on March 1, 2017. The release notes can be found here...

https://help.mypurecloud.com/releasenote/march-1-2017/

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources