Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  More view changes in the UI

Posted 04-22-2022 08:27
    I'm tired of posting these questions/comments, so can someone from Genesys please respond and tell your customers the intentions for the UI so we don't have to do this every week? 

Should we just assume that all the views in the UI are going to be changing to look similar to the changes that were made in the Phone Management view?  When I logged in today, I noticed that all the views in the Telephony menu have been changed.  Once again, no prior communication about the change.  I am assuming this is an initiative for Genesys...maybe it is related to something on the roadmap, I don't know.  All I know is that at least once a week there is a change that we were not expecting.  

#UI
    ​​​​​​​
    #Ask Me Anything (AMA)
    #PlatformAdministration
    #Roadmap/NewFeatures
    #SystemAdministration
    #Telephony

------------------------------
    Jason Lorden
    Independent Health Association, Inc.

• 2.  RE: More view changes in the UI

GENESYS
    Posted 04-26-2022 09:04
    Hello Jason,

Genesys Cloud is always moving forward adding new features and optimizing the solution from top to bottom. We take great effort to cover feature releases and major changes through our Release Notes process and Resource Center documentation. We appreciate the feedback on Admin UI formatting changes and are reviewing how to improve awareness of future UI tweaks.

Alan Lanteigne
    Genesys - Employees

• 3.  RE: More view changes in the UI

Posted 04-27-2022 08:01
      |   view attached
    Thanks for the response Alan!   I did see that there was something posted to the Library the other day about upcoming icon changes which I think is related to these changes we have been seeing.  I am attaching the file incase others didn't see it.  It looks like we will continue to see these changes in the coming days and weeks.

Jason Lorden
    Independent Health Association, Inc.

Attachment(s)

pdf
    Icon updates 4-22-22.pdf   327 KB 1 version

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources