PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Recorder Custom Attributes For Queries

Posted 09-17-2008 17:43
    Has anyone else had a problem with the configuration of custom attributes for queries disappearing from the Configuration in Administrator? I put them in Administrator. We can see and use them in IR Client and run queries. But then after some time (like a day or week) they are disappear. Have not nailed down the time span yet. Configured queries still run but we cannot create any new queries. Thanks.

• 2.  RE: Recorder Custom Attributes For Queries

Posted 09-18-2008 15:22
    I have the same problem on my 2.4 servers, I have experienced this issue in many different SUs. I always assumed it was a user on the server deleting it.....

• 3.  RE: Recorder Custom Attributes For Queries

Posted 09-19-2008 14:49
    We also have 2.4. I have looked for settings that may affect these attribute settings but have not found any. Currently, I am thinking the recording purge process may be removing the query attributes.

• 4.  RE: Recorder Custom Attributes For Queries

Posted 10-07-2008 17:15
    Our IC admin has been updating the purge properties at both sites (we are a multisite environment.) After he updates the values sometimes (not always) the custom attributes disappear. He has opened a support ticket with ININ.

• 5.  RE: Recorder Custom Attributes For Queries

Posted 10-07-2008 19:25
    I saw this a long time ago - think early 2.4. What SU are you running?

• 6.  RE: Recorder Custom Attributes For Queries

Posted 01-20-2009 22:57
    We are on 2.4 The problem was in fact being caused by updating purge information. We had been slowly shifting from never purging to purging anything over 90 days. So our admin had been updating the setting every couple of days. And intermittently the custom stuff disappeared. Anyhow, now we are caught up so those settings don't need to be changed anymore. As far as I know no fix was released for this issue.

• 7.  RE: Recorder Custom Attributes For Queries

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous
    Posted 01-20-2009 23:05
    Have you changed Recorder Purge settings in IA recently ?

• 8.  RE: Recorder Custom Attributes For Queries

Posted 01-21-2009 15:07
    We have also been changing the purge settings and I noticed the same thing that intermittently the custom attributes would disappear. As a side note if both sites use the same database server you only need to enable purging on 1 server.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources