PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Format to Execute handler from EasyScripter

Posted 03-09-2009 16:28
    Good morning, We are trying to execute a handler from EasyScripter, we check the command execute handler but so far it does not work. We tried with a Calculate field control: csComand('mytest.ihd','argument1...') csComand('mytest','argument1...') Nothing we also tried with ClientCommandButton, but nothing. Is there something else that we miss. Thanks for your help. IHernandez

• 2.  RE: Format to Execute handler from EasyScripter

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous
    Posted 03-09-2009 17:20
    The csCommand needs to have the name "ExecuteHandler" in it. Here is an example sytax to use: csCommand('executehandler', 'EventId', 'string1', 'string2') The handler needs to register using the Custom Notification initiator with the Object Id of "EasyScripter" and the Notification Event of 'EventId'. Of course 'EventId' can be any string that you want or use in the above example. 'string1' and 'string2' are optional and are added as parameters to the CustomDataList sent to the handlers as the first and second parameter in the string list, respectively.

• 3.  RE: Format to Execute handler from EasyScripter

Posted 03-09-2009 17:36
    Thanks a lot, I forgot to put the executehandler in my previous post, but I did not know about the custom initiator. Thanks a lot. Have a nice one. IHernandez

• 4.  RE: Format to Execute handler from EasyScripter

Posted 06-17-2010 08:00
    Hello, I'm not sure if this is related with SU6 for Integrations (which I have) or it was in previous releases, but this thing won't work. The SCR 78891 is created and there's ES for it SCR ID: 78991 Product: Integrations Description: executehandler csCommand did not work Details: The csCommand executehandler did not work at all (the handler was not executed). This has been fixed. Status: Fixed in Integrations SU 7 Target: PS-Rum SU Regards RASKO

• 5.  RE: Format to Execute handler from EasyScripter

Posted 07-13-2010 21:07
    Hello, In ES 2.4 not SU were neccesary in order to use the ExecuteHandler functionality. However, with ES 3.0, it is mandatory to apply SU7 for getting it We tried it with SU7 and it worked properly (applying it to CIC, ES Web Server AND ES client) Regards, Isabel.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources