PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Plugins for .NET Interaction Client

Posted 06-25-2010 08:16
    Hi, I would like to ask if there is a way to create and deploy a plugin for IC 3.0 .NET application. I wonder if it is possible to write something that could be a part of the client and is able to monitor incoming calls received by the app and after that - fire a browser with an appropriate page. The page would depend on some parameters, attributes passed by handler/server. I am a newbie in Interactive Intelligence technologies, so please, be patient if my question seems to be stupid for you :) Best regards, Aleksandra

• 2.  RE: Plugins for .NET Interaction Client

Posted 06-25-2010 08:37
    Hi Aleksandra, you can check this thread in Handler forum. You can see some ideas, and Ismael even put doc in attachment of his post.

• 3.  RE: Plugins for .NET Interaction Client

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous
    Posted 06-26-2010 03:12
    If you're looking for enhanced screen pop capabilities that include things like popping a URL when an incoming ACD interaction alerts or disconnects, we have supported "DDE" actions for quite some time -- they can be triggered at either of those state changes. But the better news is that as of SU7 (maybe SU8, I don't recall exactly off the top of my head) what was "DDE actions" became a more full featured screen pop capability. You can specify to pop a URL, and you can configure any attribute (system or custom) to be used when constructing the URL to pop. Look in Interaction Administrator under the "Actions" container to see about creating a new URL Screen Pop, and let me know if you have any questions. Hope that helps...

• 4.  RE: Plugins for .NET Interaction Client

Posted 06-29-2010 10:09
    Originally posted by alerch;18116
    Look in Interaction Administrator under the "Actions" container to see about creating a new URL Screen Pop, and let me know if you have any questions.
    Hi, thanks for reply. I would like to ask you about the solution that includes creating a new "Action". I tried to add a new Action of the type "Web Browser Screen Pop", but I have no idea how to launch the action. Could you please help me? My adventures with ININ products are very young (a week) ;) Regards, Aleksandra

• 5.  RE: Plugins for .NET Interaction Client

Posted 06-30-2010 07:19
    Hi Aleksandra, after configuring your Action you'll need to set on Workgroup at ACD tab, under Actions you have options Alerting Actions: and choose the one that you define in Action. Hope this helps Regards RASKO

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources