PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Invisible Agents

Posted 01-12-2012 18:29
    Supervising end user here.. but we can't seem to find a resolution on an issue where when we add new agents to our Interaction Client. They appear invisible in the list for a while. We can't see their first and last names or Department but we can see their status, ext and other info. Anyone know why or how we can fix this?

• 2.  RE: Invisible Agents

GENESYS
    Posted 01-12-2012 18:47
    The information you cannot see is supplied from the mail server (Exchange, Lotus, whatever you are using for voicemail). It does not synchronize immediately when you add a new user, but is set to synchronize every 15 minutes by default. Thus, you will see the other info you mention after varying lengths of time, depending on how long it takes until the next sync.

• 3.  RE: Invisible Agents

Posted 01-12-2012 19:19
    It will be many days/weeks/longer before we see them. Even those who were put in after others will appear before the first ones.

• 4.  RE: Invisible Agents

GENESYS
    Posted 01-12-2012 19:41
    Hmmm...do you have mailboxes assigned to those users which are taking a long time? What version of IC? What SU? What email platform? I may not be able to find a quick answer, but it may jog someone else's memory.

• 5.  RE: Invisible Agents

Posted 01-12-2012 19:50
    I hope I'm answering this correctly but we do not use the email part of this program. Perhaps that still needs to be set up regardless? I can check on that... We have Version 3.0 SU9. I'm pushing to get us updated to a later SU.

• 6.  RE: Invisible Agents

Posted 01-12-2012 19:55
    ok correction - we have our email sync'd with Outlook email addresses.

• 7.  RE: Invisible Agents

GENESYS
    Posted 01-12-2012 20:00
    Ok, I have a foggy memory of the synchronization for Company Directory info not always working in SU9. Support would immediately tell you to upgrade to the latest SU (currently 13) rather than trying to supply you with a patch this far down the road.

• 8.  RE: Invisible Agents

Posted 01-13-2012 06:33
    Yes, there was a big sync issue with SU9. It was fixed in SU10, which is a must before going to SU13. SU's to avoid in my book are SU9 and SU11.

• 9.  RE: Invisible Agents

Posted 02-07-2012 14:59
    Hi, How can I install Exchange on ININ ? Thanks.

• 10.  RE: Invisible Agents

Posted 02-07-2012 15:03
    You can add Exchange as a message store and a directory, but please don't install it on the CIC server. Install Outlook or MS MAPI services on the CIC server and then add Exchange as a transport in the Mail container in IA.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources