I need advise on creating a call flow for inbound calls that come from different world time zones. These are my attributes.
* CIC version 3.0 su13
* We have agents in New York, London, and Hong Kong.
* Those agents will have standard open hours of 8am ? 5pm, local time in those cities.
* New York agents will take calls from North America. London takes calls from Europe. Hong Kong takes calls from Asia.
* Each of these offices will observe local holidays and play a closed holiday message to callers.
* We want all agents in one workgroup.
* We will use skills to direct callers to the proper agent.
* Callers will have 3 separate toll free numbers. One for each office.
* I know we could create separate workgroups to simplify this.
* I know we could create separate call profiles to simplify this.
* I know we could create a custom handler to address this.
Therefore, how can I use one profile in Interaction Attendant to determine the hours of operation and holidays that should be treated on the call?
All ideas are welcome!