PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  International ACD calls

Posted 05-17-2012 16:08
    I need advise on creating a call flow for inbound calls that come from different world time zones. These are my attributes. * CIC version 3.0 su13 * We have agents in New York, London, and Hong Kong. * Those agents will have standard open hours of 8am ? 5pm, local time in those cities. * New York agents will take calls from North America. London takes calls from Europe. Hong Kong takes calls from Asia. * Each of these offices will observe local holidays and play a closed holiday message to callers. * We want all agents in one workgroup. * We will use skills to direct callers to the proper agent. * Callers will have 3 separate toll free numbers. One for each office. * I know we could create separate workgroups to simplify this. * I know we could create separate call profiles to simplify this. * I know we could create a custom handler to address this. Therefore, how can I use one profile in Interaction Attendant to determine the hours of operation and holidays that should be treated on the call? All ideas are welcome!

• 2.  RE: International ACD calls

Posted 05-17-2012 19:47
    Originally posted by davidm99;25638
    I need advise on creating a call flow for inbound calls that come from different world time zones. These are my attributes. * We will use skills to direct callers to the proper agent. * Callers will have 3 separate toll free numbers. One for each office. All ideas are welcome!
    My first thought is to use the 3 different DDI/DID nrs these calls are coming to, to differentiate the time-zones and Skills required for each region. As you can stick multiple numbers in a profile all calls will use the same profile. I have done something similar to play different whisper files on the calls from different customers going through the same profile. Based on the called DDI/DID nr I then set the whisper file, you can do the same for the timezones.

• 3.  RE: International ACD calls

Posted 05-18-2012 04:34
    Best practice would be to split them up in attendant so you can do the following: 1. Use local schedules for times and holidays 2. Determine if there are agents logged in to take the call 3. Assign skills based on the inbound number 4. Route all calls to the same workgroup with skills and priority per inbound ANI 5. Change toast message per inbound ANI so agents know which type of customer is calling. Once you setup AA, you probably will never need to touch it and use the schedules to set holidays. Hope this helps.

• 4.  RE: International ACD calls

Posted 05-20-2012 19:30
    Keep in mind that additional work would be required to break down the reporting by group if all calls enter a single queue. This could potentially be done by setting the report group to the region, then customizing the queue reports to sort by report group. However, it would also be much simpler to just use a different workgroup for each region.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources