PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Sometimes the Client shows "old" agent status info... (hard to replicate at will)

Posted 01-23-2012 20:18
    We seem to be having some glitch which is incredibly hard to replicate. I wonder if anyone has heard about something similar... Supervisors keep their CIC Client open and have Workgroup Directory tab open for whatever workgroups that they manage. That tab shows agent's status, duration in status, and on-call presense (the little Handset pic under "on phone" column). Sometimes, they would see an agent being in "available" status for 10 minutes. They'd walk over to agent's desk, and see that the agent is on a call for ~5 mins and their status in the client is "On XXX Call" (XXX = workgroup name). so they go back to their desk, and find that their IC client still shows "available" or just reset to "on XXX Call". Has anyone has heard about anything like this? Dmitry

• 2.  RE: Sometimes the Client shows "old" agent status info... (hard to replicate at will)

Posted 01-24-2012 15:50
    Can I get a bit more information regarding you environment. Are you using off server session managers? What version and SU level of xIC are you running. I have not specifically seen this issue in the past but I do know there are some status update issues in older xIC 3.0 SUs.

• 3.  RE: Sometimes the Client shows "old" agent status info... (hard to replicate at will)

Posted 01-24-2012 16:56
    We're using v.3.10. hoping to upgrade to 3.13 in the near future (Q1?) I'm not quite sure what you mean by "off server session managers". DD.

• 4.  RE: Sometimes the Client shows "old" agent status info... (hard to replicate at will)

Posted 01-25-2012 15:07
    Off server session managers are used at sites where there are a lot of agents connected to the server. I thought they had the status issues fixed by SU 10. This seems like a bug to me so I would suggest you open a ticket with your reseller to have them track down the issue.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources