PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  how many customers, I can handle at one time in the web chat?

Posted 11-20-2012 16:46
    Hi people..!!! A quiestion please. How many customers, I can handle at one time in the web chat? And what settings?, depends allocating these? Best regards C.A.

• 2.  RE: how many customers, I can handle at one time in the web chat?

Posted 11-21-2012 00:21
    With utilization and max set to 100, I would assume 100, but my experience, anything over 4 per agent causes productivity and attentiion to decrease.

• 3.  RE: how many customers, I can handle at one time in the web chat?

Posted 11-21-2012 02:21
    The maximum number of concurrent ACD interactions (whether calls, chats, e-mails, etc.) an agent can receive is determined by the ACD utilization settings for the queue. See Interaction Administrator help for more detail. Keep in mind that the number of simultaneous chats an agent can handle will depend on what other work has to be done to facilitate each chat session (looking up information, performing tests, etc.). There comes a point where handling multiple interactions causes a decrease in efficiency just because it is hard to juggle and keep track of what is happening on each.

• 4.  RE: how many customers, I can handle at one time in the web chat?

This message was posted by a user wishing to remain anonymous
    Posted 11-26-2012 16:37
    Originally posted by carguellov;27188
    Hi people..!!! A quiestion please. How many customers, I can handle at one time in the web chat? And what settings?, depends allocating these? Best regards C.A.
    Hi, C.A. Since this question is about Web Chat, it belongs in the Web Services forum, which is at http://community.inin.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?49-Web-Services The Web Client forum, where we are now, is for questions about the web-based tool that agents may use instead of the IC Client. To answer your question, in IC 4.0, 500 simultaneous chats should work.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources