PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Transfer Out IVR

Posted 07-02-2013 19:34
    I'm trying to put together a handler that prompts the caller for credentials and uses those credentials in a stored procedure call. The results of the of stored proc contain a phone number to call and a phone number to use as the ANI. Prompting for credentials is done. Calling the stored proc and capturing the results is done. I'm using "I3DialPlan" and "Extended Place Call" to make the call. I'm getting a Success status from "EPC", but when I try to "Conference" or "Transfer" nothing happens. Do I need to do something else with the second call before I can actually use it? I had the Attendant setup call it's "Transfer" after the subroutine returned and it called the number established in the handler just fine. This can't be that hard.

• 2.  RE: Transfer Out IVR

Posted 07-02-2013 20:25
    I used DialPlanEx -> Extended Blind Transfer -> an Assignment statement that sets p_bTransferred to true. You have to bring p_bTransferred in from CustomSubrooutineInitiatorRouter and set it to true or the handler will try to send the call back to the IVR.

• 3.  RE: Transfer Out IVR

Posted 07-02-2013 21:00
    Unfortunately, the Extended Blind Transfer fails.

• 4.  RE: Transfer Out IVR

Posted 07-05-2013 13:19
    I would double check your output variables in the Dialplan subroutine with the inputs for the extended blind transfer toolstep. I believe by default the extended blind transfer step is set up to use the input variable for the dialplan subroutine. Also if you turn up logging in TS and IP why is the extended blind transfer toolstep taking the failure path?

• 5.  RE: Transfer Out IVR

Posted 07-05-2013 14:15
    Is your EPC step set to Call Identifier Interaction2 as the output? If you left it as default it's Interaction1. You need to think of it as two separate calls and keep Interaction2 separate from Interaction1 in your head until you merge the two with the transfer step.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources