PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Making Multiple Calls and Conference Call

Posted 11-26-2014 01:50
    Hi, I have a place call button set up to make outbound calls. The call button is working as expected. The issue I have is if the call is disconnected and I have to call the number again, it will not let me call the same number. Is it possible to make another call attempt if the call gets disconnected during conversation. Also, I am trying to set up a transfer and conference call using easy scripter, the transfer option works fine but I cannot seem to figure out how to set up conference call option. Any help will be highly appreciated. AS

• 2.  RE: Making Multiple Calls and Conference Call

Posted 11-27-2014 09:08
    Originally posted by aashisharma;31739
    Hi, I have a place call button set up to make outbound calls. The call button is working as expected. The issue I have is if the call is disconnected and I have to call the number again, it will not let me call the same number. Is it possible to make another call attempt if the call gets disconnected during conversation. Also, I am trying to set up a transfer and conference call using easy scripter, the transfer option works fine but I cannot seem to figure out how to set up conference call option. Any help will be highly appreciated. AS
    Hi there. I would expect the simple make call button to be work as you expect it to - I wonder if there is some kind of javascript error in your script. Please also advise the versions of the products you are using. Unless there is a script error, Conference is probably something I cannot help with - that is a function of the EasyScripter client. It may be possible to get some more information from the ES client logs which may help and you should probably log a support request once you have made sure there are no simple script errors. Do you have any plans to bring your CIC / Dialer environment up to current specification? Regards. Ken.

• 3.  RE: Making Multiple Calls and Conference Call

Posted 12-12-2014 00:27
    Originally posted by KenCallScripter;31740
    Hi there. I would expect the simple make call button to be work as you expect it to - I wonder if there is some kind of javascript error in your script. Please also advise the versions of the products you are using. Unless there is a script error, Conference is probably something I cannot help with - that is a function of the EasyScripter client. It may be possible to get some more information from the ES client logs which may help and you should probably log a support request once you have made sure there are no simple script errors. Do you have any plans to bring your CIC / Dialer environment up to current specification? Regards. Ken.
    Hi Ken, Thanks for getting back to me. We are using version 3.0 with SU13. there arn't any errors shown, if the call drops off, i have however set-up to disposition as call disconnected and will drop in the agents queue as call back. also, I am trying to set-up a recording to be played to the customer with terms and condition being played rather than the agent reading it to the customer. I cannot find any option to play the recording to the customer while on the phone. one option is to make a conference call, but it the recording needs to stop/end, the entire call gets disconnected. I have tried ININ disconnect button but does not seem to be working. thanks again Aash

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources