PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  ACD Interaction Type

Posted 05-11-2015 16:25
    Hi, In Interaction Administrator --> Users --> ACD --> Utilization I am not seeing all the interaction types I was expecting to. Particulary I dont see Chat type. Is this a security right issue or Licence one?? I have tried to enable it from config but have not find how to. Regards.

• 2.  RE: ACD Interaction Type

Posted 05-12-2015 17:22
    In the License Management under the system licenses, do you see the Web Services license?

• 3.  RE: ACD Interaction Type

Posted 05-12-2015 18:40
    Hi Robert, Do you refer to I3_FEATURE_WEB_SERVICES ??? I do not find this in customer (where Chat interaction type does not appear). I found that license in lab.

• 4.  RE: ACD Interaction Type

Posted 05-12-2015 18:55
    Originally posted by L_lefante;32049
    Hi, In Interaction Administrator --> Users --> ACD --> Utilization I am not seeing all the interaction types I was expecting to. Particulary I dont see Chat type. Is this a security right issue or Licence one?? I have tried to enable it from config but have not find how to. Regards.
    So then did you change the utilization under the workgroup user is assigned to? Utilization is workgroup assigned and you can override at the user level for ALL workgroups that user is assigned to.

• 5.  RE: ACD Interaction Type

Posted 05-12-2015 20:22
    I did not change utilization under workgroup config. In that part it never appear Chat as an Interaction Type, the only ones are Call, Recall, Email and Generic.

• 6.  RE: ACD Interaction Type

Posted 12-16-2015 15:46
    Hi, I have the same issue! Do you could add the chat interaction type??? Thanks!

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources