PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  How do display dialed DNIS in agent client?

Posted 01-13-2017 15:33
    Hi guys, How can we Display the DNIS that Customer dialed in the agent's Interaction Desktop? We tried creating a new columnt with the following attributes but we do not see anything even though the appropriate rights were given to the Agent: Eic_CalledTn, Eic_LocalTnRaw, Eic_AniDnisString... If i right click the interaction and click on properties -> Log, we can see both ANI and DNIS there, but we want to Display this in a column on the agents client. Which Attribute stores the number that the Customer dialed and can this even be passed to the Client?

• 2.  RE: How do display dialed DNIS in agent client?

Posted 01-13-2017 19:55
    We currently have two DNIS Queue Columns created. One uses Eic_LocalTnRaw, and the other is IntAtt_LocalTn. The latter shows a more "readable" format for agents. Make sure the agent logs out and back in after creating the queue columns. Also maybe you can create a template that will display these without going to the stations. I have no problem seeing these columns as an agent with the necessary rights. 2016r4 patch 4

• 3.  RE: How do display dialed DNIS in agent client?

Posted 01-20-2017 13:05
    Originally posted by whynot007;34631
    Hi guys, How can we Display the DNIS that Customer dialed in the agent's Interaction Desktop? We tried creating a new columnt with the following attributes but we do not see anything even though the appropriate rights were given to the Agent: Eic_CalledTn, Eic_LocalTnRaw, Eic_AniDnisString... If i right click the interaction and click on properties -> Log, we can see both ANI and DNIS there, but we want to Display this in a column on the agents client. Which Attribute stores the number that the Customer dialed and can this even be passed to the Client?
    Have you tried to "set call state" in handlers ?

• 4.  RE: How do display dialed DNIS in agent client?

Posted 11-02-2017 17:16
    I am able to do this from Interaction attendant. Modify the eic_remotename attribute, which is displayed to the agent, as the calling name column. We use attendant to sort calls, i.e. for voice, press 1, data 2. And then another IVR level to further sort the support options for the caller and direct the call to the appropriate workgroup. So while not displaying a DNIS name, we do modify the remote caller name as follows: (This could be used at the attendant profile level to do a DNIS name. [ATTACH]899[/ATTACH] Operation: Set Attribute Attribute: eic_remotename Value: Your Name Here- $(eic_remotename) This prepends the custom remote name, before the network supplied CNAM.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources