PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Unable to create a Service object from driver inin_integrations_siebel_interopU.dll w

Posted 08-24-2015 15:15
    Hello all, We have few agents who are facing this issue. They are getting the folloeing error "Unable to load communications driver. Unable to create a Service object from driver inin_integrations_siebel_interopU.dll with channel string I3 CTI" Does anyone what is causing this issue and how this can be fixed. Thanks in Advance

• 2.  RE: Unable to create a Service object from driver inin_integrations_siebel_interopU.dll w

Posted 08-31-2015 22:01
    Does anybody knows how to get back the "pickup" "hold" popup window when receiving a call?

• 3.  RE: Unable to create a Service object from driver inin_integrations_siebel_interopU.dll w

GENESYS
    Posted 09-01-2015 12:53
    Originally posted by adolfo.penilla;32531
    Does anybody knows how to get back the "pickup" "hold" popup window when receiving a call?
    If you mean the Call Properties window, you can right-click on the call and choose Properties. If you mean the notification that pops lower right, the "toast", you cannot get that back once it goes away for a particular call.

• 4.  RE: Unable to create a Service object from driver inin_integrations_siebel_interopU.dll w

Posted 09-01-2015 14:30
    Originally posted by GGanahl;32533
    If you mean the Call Properties window, you can right-click on the call and choose Properties. If you mean the notification that pops lower right, the "toast", you cannot get that back once it goes away for a particular call.
    I used to get the "toast" on every incoming call (and that gave me the option whether to "pickup" or "hold" the call), now all the calls come in straight without any warning. Hope you can help me out :)

• 5.  RE: Unable to create a Service object from driver inin_integrations_siebel_interopU.dll w

GENESYS
    Posted 09-01-2015 17:20
    The configuration for "toast" is in the Client under the Options menu, Configuration, Desktop Alerts.

• 6.  RE: Unable to create a Service object from driver inin_integrations_siebel_interopU.dll w

Posted 09-01-2015 18:10
    Originally posted by GGanahl;32533
    Originally posted by GGanahl;32538
    The configuration for "toast" is in the Client under the Options menu, Configuration, Desktop Alerts.
    I have it checked already however it doesn't seem to be working anymore and it used to work just fine, I really don't know what the problem could be. Any other suggestions? Thanks in advance.

• 7.  RE: Unable to create a Service object from driver inin_integrations_siebel_interopU.dll w

GENESYS
    Posted 09-01-2015 18:43
    Nothing comes to mind. Is it just you, or is it everyone having the same problem?

• 8.  RE: Unable to create a Service object from driver inin_integrations_siebel_interopU.dll w

Posted 09-02-2015 22:01
    Originally posted by GGanahl;32541
    Nothing comes to mind. Is it just you, or is it everyone having the same problem?
    Everyone is having the same problem :(

• 9.  RE: Unable to create a Service object from driver inin_integrations_siebel_interopU.dll w

GENESYS
    Posted 09-03-2015 13:06
    What version and SU/patch of IC are you running? Perhaps it is a known issue. Also, you can look in the local inin_tracing folder (default is C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\Temp\inin_tracing\2015-09-03 at the interactionclient.ininlog (or interactiondesktop.ininlog) tracing log file, open it up and look for errors related to the desktop alert. That might give you a hint as to what is happening.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources