PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  LDAP Directory column set up question

Posted 11-08-2017 17:39
    I've created a new "All Company Directory" that queries AD and displays all users with a last name, first name, and business phone number. This is so we can have our users on S4B listed in within ININ. When the directory is added the default columns that display are Last Name, First Name, Company, and Business Phone. For the default display when it is added ad-hoc by a user I want the display columns to be Last Name, First Name, Department, Title, and Business Phone. All of these fields are currently being populated, the user just has to manually add Department and Title columns. (see screenshot) I know this can be done in Client Templates and I have done that for new users, but existing users with be adding this directory manually on their own and we would like these columns to just display when they add it to avoid confusion. I am not sure where this would be changed or configured? I am assuming it would involve a mapping file but I have not been able to figure it out. I'm sure other companies are using something similar so I thought someone might have experience with this. Thanks! Mike

• 2.  RE: LDAP Directory column set up question

Posted 11-09-2017 14:07
    You can apply templates to existing users, granted if your users have anything customized they will lose it. I'm not aware of a way to set columns when adding directories but maybe someone else around here does.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources