PureConnect

View Only
Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Add Skill to call based on DNIS in Attendant without Handlers show Skill in Client

Posted 08-08-2014 01:16
    Greetings, I am trying to use the Set Attribute "Eic_AttDynamicWorkgroupSkills" value: Clinic_Name in attendant, but the Skill is not displaying in the Interaction Client when placing test calls. I need to map DNIS to Clinic Names and send calls to one Workgroup. Thanks.

• 2.  RE: Add Skill to call based on DNIS in Attendant without Handlers show Skill in Client

Posted 08-08-2014 03:24
    Three things here. First, you need to make sure the skill Clinic_Name exist. Second, you will need to create a new column called Eic_ACDSkills so it can show up as a column in ICBM. Lastly, in Attendant, make sure you have the first check box checked in the Workgroup Transfer Advanced Options for Skills to Use. What I like to do in this case is a handler that looks at the DNIS, looks up the skill in a Table, then assigns that skill to Eic_ATTDynamicWorkgroupSkills.

• 3.  RE: Add Skill to call based on DNIS in Attendant without Handlers show Skill in Client

Posted 08-08-2014 17:56
    The Skill exists and the test agent is assigned the skill but the only Skill that is passed tohrough to the Interaction Client is the existing English which was set via the Eic_AttDynamicWorkgroupSkills. If I jst add the workgroup to the English|Clinic_Name will that work? What would be the down side? Thanks.

• 4.  RE: Add Skill to call based on DNIS in Attendant without Handlers show Skill in Client

GENESYS
    Posted 08-08-2014 18:42
    At what point in the flow are you running the handler that sets Eic_AttDynamicWorkgroupSkills? Before or after it goes through the Group Transfer in Attendant?

• 5.  RE: Add Skill to call based on DNIS in Attendant without Handlers show Skill in Client

Posted 08-08-2014 19:22
    When you assign Eic_ATTDynamicSkills, it is not an additive field. If you want to add English and Clinic_Name, you would have something like English|Clinic_Name in the Set Attribute tool. Each time you set the attribute, you overwrite the skill that was in there.

• 6.  RE: Add Skill to call based on DNIS in Attendant without Handlers show Skill in Client

Posted 08-09-2014 14:50
    Originally posted by GGanahl;31404
    At what point in the flow are you running the handler that sets Eic_AttDynamicWorkgroupSkills? Before or after it goes through the Group Transfer in Attendant?
    OK so I have not taken the Handler class yet so I do not want to use handlers to accomplish this. There is an existing Work group build by others that I need to modify. I am looking for a non-handler way to add additional clinics to a one work group call center based on DNIS. So I was thinking Skill, but any way I can show the Agent that the caller intended to call "WestClinic" in the Interaction Client will probably work but the CC manager did not want multiple Workgroups because she wants to only view one queue to monitor calls backing up. Thank you.

• 7.  RE: Add Skill to call based on DNIS in Attendant without Handlers show Skill in Client

Posted 08-09-2014 17:21
    Just assign a profile to each DNIS , then assign eic_attdynamicworkgroupname and Eic_remotename and then transfer to a profile that routes to the workgroup.

• 8.  RE: Add Skill to call based on DNIS in Attendant without Handlers show Skill in Client

Posted 08-11-2014 03:28
    Originally posted by RobertWC;31407
    Just assign a profile to each DNIS , then assign eic_attdynamicworkgroupname and Eic_remotename and then transfer to a profile that routes to the workgroup.
    I cannot find anything on Eic_remotename can you explain how to use this and what it does? Thank you.

• 9.  RE: Add Skill to call based on DNIS in Attendant without Handlers show Skill in Client

Posted 08-11-2014 04:59
    Use a Set Attribute and then use Clinic Name- $(Eic_RemoteName). That will prepend the Remote Name with the Clinic Name.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources