PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Adding Fields to Personal Info Tabs in IA

Posted 01-26-2016 16:40
    2015 R3 P11 Does any one know if there is a way to add fields into the Business tab on the Personal Info tab in IA for a user? If the images show up correctly, the first view is of the IA view, the second is the client view - if you right-click a user and select properties, then Business. I want to be able to populate this data from IA and not import it in from AD. Any ideas? NOTE: I do not want to change the mapping files in the data source for LDAP either, we want to use the home city and state as well as the business city and state. ISSUE: I only see the one field in AD to add city and state. THOUGHTS: I am thinking if I can just add those business city and business state fields in IA on the Business tab it will solve my problems.... [ATTACH]705[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]707[/ATTACH]

• 2.  RE: Adding Fields to Personal Info Tabs in IA

Posted 01-27-2016 16:18
    Hi, In fact those fields are generated, if I am correct, when you had the mailbox, so for example exchange server and not Active Directory. (i.e. it doesn't use NT Domain User filed to populate Personal Info tab). Hope it will help.

• 3.  RE: Adding Fields to Personal Info Tabs in IA

Posted 01-27-2016 16:32
    Hi, In fact those fields are generated, if I am correct, when you had the mailbox, so for example exchange server and not Active Directory. (i.e. it doesn't use NT Domain User filed to populate Personal Info tab). Hope it will help.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources