PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Individual Database Table Issues

Posted 05-06-2016 13:24
    Versions 4.0 SU 6 Issue: Persons being set to Active = 0 in the individual table Client is unaware of what might be causing this. I have had about 4-5 cases with this in the past year...IT IS ONLY MAY!!! Any ideas what might be causing this- it seems to be the same people that are being changed? Just checking here first to see if anyone is having the same issue. Angelia

• 2.  RE: Individual Database Table Issues

Posted 05-06-2016 13:30
    Are you saying the agents are not activated in workgroups? If this is the case you will have to turn up logs and look through client services logs to see who is changing the workgroup activation. If this is not what you are asking about can you provide the database you are looking at and the particular column this value is in?

• 3.  RE: Individual Database Table Issues

Posted 05-06-2016 14:16
    Originally posted by MarkT;33423
    Are you saying the agents are not activated in workgroups? If this is the case you will have to turn up logs and look through client services logs to see who is changing the workgroup activation. If this is not what you are asking about can you provide the database you are looking at and the particular column this value is in?
    I3_IC - Individual table - Active column

• 4.  RE: Individual Database Table Issues

GENESYS
    Posted 05-06-2016 14:23
    Originally posted by ailegna5;33424
    I3_IC - Individual table - Active column
    What are you trying to use that information for? Agent activation, as far as the system actually cares about, is tracked in the registry on the Workgroup. That table is just a historical record, and does not get updated with real-time information, to the best of my knowledge - I wouldn't use it for anything in handlers or anywhere else for verifying agent activation.

• 5.  RE: Individual Database Table Issues

Posted 05-09-2016 14:23
    More information: client upgraded about a year ago, after the upgrade a few users could not be searched on in ICBM for recordings (their names disappeared). They were deleting the users and re-adding them. Now we are going into that individuals table and setting them from active 0 back to active 1 - that is only lasting a day or two, then I have to go back and do the SQL update again. They are re-indexing on Sunday nights, but the last time this was fixed in SQL was Wednesday, they people were there on Thursday, then gone again on Friday, so I do not feel that the re-indexing on Sunday is causing it, as they were there and then gone again before the issue happened again. I am getting ready to run the update once more, and I am opening a case with ININ.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources