PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Copy attributes from callback to associated call

Posted 05-20-2016 04:05
    Hi Everyone, I need a way to copy some attribute information from callback (created in attendant) to it's associated call. I know how to copy information from original call to callback request in 2 ways (via customization point or "Eic_AttrCallbackCopyAttributes" pipe delimited list), but have no clue on how to pass callback attribute value to it's associated outbound call. Any help is appreciated. Alex.

• 2.  RE: Copy attributes from callback to associated call

Posted 05-20-2016 13:38
    Why are you trying to copy attributes from the callback to the outbound call? I assume you want attributes to be captured for Interaction Recorder logging?

• 3.  RE: Copy attributes from callback to associated call

Posted 05-31-2016 09:00
    Originally posted by MarkT;33489
    Why are you trying to copy attributes from the callback to the outbound call? I assume you want attributes to be captured for Interaction Recorder logging?
    I need it for CRM integration (via SOAP). Customer wants to see interaction's Recording ID in CRM activity record. I do it a normal way (via CustomCallDisconnect handler) for regular call, but not for callback request. CB request does not contain Recording ID, so after CB is disconnected, I cannot fire out a SOAP with requested info. I need a trigger (I guess, a custom created attribute) for CB associated outbound call to use CustomCallDisconnect handler and send a SOAP request to CRM.

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources