PureConnect

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Screen Pop Help...

Posted 02-14-2011 19:47
    I'm brand new to the forum...joined to see if someone could point me in the right direction so I can get started creating a "screen pop" app with ICELIB...Very basic...when a call comes in, and we can recognize the phone number, we would like to initiate an application and pre-populate it with client information... Appreciate the jump start!

• 2.  RE: Screen Pop Help...

Posted 02-15-2011 05:17
    You can do this in Attendant and Actions in Administator. Then any ICELiB app should be able to receive the pop-up information, including the DDE/URL link from the server. This is all done very easily in 3.0 SU8 and above. RobertWC

• 3.  RE: Screen Pop Help...

Posted 02-15-2011 19:42
    Is the application you are trying to pop web based? If so you can do the screen pop within icelib in the queue object added event and look for call offering to set the screen pop: private void InteractionQueue_InteractionAdded(object sender, InteractionAttributesEventArgs e) { if (this.InvokeRequired) { // No need to block. this.BeginInvoke(new EventHandler<InteractionAttributesEventArgs>(InteractionQueue_InteractionAdded), new object[] { sender, e }); } else { QueueListViewItemData itemData = new QueueListViewItemData(e.Interaction); AddInteraction(itemData, e.InteractionAttributeNames); //Sceen pop - Look up call state as offering if (e.Interaction.StateDescription == "Offering") { URL = "www.google.com"//screen pop URL System.Diagnostics.Process process = new System.Diagnostics.Process(); process.StartInfo.FileName = URL; process.Start(); }

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources