A place to ask questions, connect with others, and stay in the know
Your account team should be able to help you learn more about this engagement. Here is a description of the engagement:
Through an audit of the current use of the Workforce management toolset, the Genesys Consultant may identify capabilities not being fully leveraged to drive performance improvement recommendations. Discussions will include integration of these practices and tools with Customer's current toolset and processes to maximize results.
Pre-visit Preparation: Project activities and preparation begin prior to visit. The Consultant will work with you on the following in order to hit the ground running onsite:
1. Create an initial draft of the onsite meeting agenda.
2. Provide a data request document and request any specific issues impacting the operation (optional)
3. Lead an engagement kick-off call to:
a. Discuss objectives and major points of pain
b. Review the agenda and revise as necessary
c. Answer questions about the visit
Genesys's Consultant will be onsite for 2.5 days conducting meetings and knowledge transfer sessions, observing, and interviewing. Meetings will focus on but not be limited to:
1. Kick-off meeting with project sponsors and team to review objectives, pre-site visit documentation and reports provided, and the week's agenda.
2. Meetings with current workforce management leadership and staff to delve into the processes and tools used for staffing, forecasting, scheduling, real time management, and reporting.
3. Discussions related to current and planned customer access channels, interaction and process flow, and agent group characteristics, such as segmented, universal, or mixed agent groups.
1. Project kick-off call
2. Pre-site visit data request (optional)
3. Onsite agenda
4. Onsite review and use of new or unleveraged Workforce management functionality
5. Informal discussion of findings and recommendations
6. Follow-up meeting after the visit to address outstanding questions
Manager, Business Consulting
Genesys Professional Services
Every year, Genesys® delivers more than 70 billion remarkable customer experiences for organizations in over 100 countries. Through the power of the cloud and AI, our technology connects every customer moment across marketing, sales and service on any channel, while also improving employee experiences. Genesys pioneered Experience as a ServiceSM so organizations of any size can provide true personalization at scale, interact with empathy, and foster customer trust and loyalty. This is enabled by Genesys Cloud™, an all-in-one solution and the world's leading public cloud contact center platform, designed for rapid innovation, scalability and flexibility. Visit www.genesys.com.