Workforce Engagement Management

Good to Know

• As you may know next week October 20 we will be hosting the Quality Assurance and Compliance Ask me Anything event and before we start we what to share with you a little bit about the experts that will be answering your questions. ...

• Do you want to learn more about Quality Management and Speech and Text Analytics in the Contact Center. How to take the most advantage of the tools you already own to ensure quality and meet compliance or do you have any questions about Recording, ...

1 person likes this.

Trending Topic - Blog

USING CALL CENTER METRICS FOR QUALITY ASSURANCE

Most call centers collect the same metrics, which is necessary because everyone wants to serve customers faster and more effectively. But the impact of average handle time (AHT), for example, on your overall business goals isn’t always clear. You need to consider this when making staffing decisions, revenue changes and other assessments. Once you better understand what the data is telling you, you can apply those insights and have a greater impact on your business.

To do that, let’s look at forecasting........(read the full blog)

Latest Discussion Post

• As you may know next week October 20 we will be hosting the Quality Assurance and Compliance Ask me Anything event and before we start we what to share with you a little bit about the experts that will be answering your questions. ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Schedule alerts?

Hi Jay, How can I put in my vote to request this for PEC as well? I'm still at a loss as to how top of the line WFM solution does not have agent notifications of scheduled activities. Thank you, Zoe ------------------------------ ZoeBeatty Workforce ...

• Thanks Jay, that's the wording I was looking for. A quick skim of that idea it looks like the idea is around campaign related outbound vs ad-hoc/agent manually initiated outbound.  Sadly it also looks like that idea was originally raised 4 years ago ...

• Do you want to learn more about Quality Management and Speech and Text Analytics in the Contact Center. How to take the most advantage of the tools you already own to ensure quality and meet compliance or do you have any questions about Recording, ...

1 person likes this.
  • I am a new user of Genesys WFM and I think my question is related to this one. We are utilizing callbacks that occur within the same day. We originally created planning groups for the callbacks and found that offered calls were double-counted, but Answered ...

• Not sure why, but instead of clicking copy/paste full URL. Actually it is because it linked incorrectly everything including the '.' on the last attempt. https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/CLWFO-I-47 ------------------------------ Jay Langsford ...

• Hi Leigh, I believe the closest we can get to that is the following search query which will find interactions that began as outbound and for which there is an outbound segment for the user.  { "interval": "2021-09-13T04:00:00.000Z/2021-10-01T04:00:00.000Z", ...

• Hi Paul, thanks for your feedback. But regarding the idea description, it is most related to outbound management than workforce management? BR jeremy ------------------------------ Jeremy ------------------------------

New to the Community?

Join today!

SAVE THE DATE- 20th Oct!

WEM Poll

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

WEM Library