Aug 11th 12pm EST
Join us in the WEM Community

Want to submit a question early?
Email: GenesysCommunity@Genesys.com
Monthly_recap_June.png

Good to Know

• Profile Picture

Poll Results

Hi Community Members, Thank you to all who participated in our latest poll, the results are as below: So, we see that we have a lot of newcomers to the WEM world - Welcome to the world we are passionate about! Our next poll will be to establish ...

• Genesys Cloud WEM – AI Forecasting & Scheduling now available! Genesys Cloud 3 users can now enjoy some new  Forecasting and Scheduling features  that our new friend Jeff walks us through. Later, Marcela and Mitch join us to share some upcoming events, ...

2 people like this.

Trending Topic - Blog

EMPATHY IS THE FOUNDATION FOR MENTAL WELLNESS IN THE WORKPLACE

The pandemic has blurred the lines between work and personal lives, accelerating and amplifying the “always on” mentality, and stretching people to their limits. While each employee handles this experience in a unique way, responsible leaders need to take steps ensure the mental wellbeing of their employees....(read the full blog)

Latest Discussion Post

• No need to switch to weighted historical method. The automatic best method will 'learn' once the new skills start occurring in the aggregated queue stats. ------------------------------ Jay Langsford VP, R&D ------------------------------

• Hi Jan! Thanks so much for watching our Q&A Episode! We're happy to help you learn more about Genesys Cloud's workforce management capabilities. A good place to start might be the Creator Adventure series on Genesys Beyond . You can get some guidance ...

• Hey Matt, Good Day! A ny chances you can also share a videos related to Forecasting, how to upload forecast based on historical data, and other related topics about Forecasting. I'm quite new to Purecloud Genesys Workforce Management Admin. So may be ...

• Hi all, I was wondering can you help me with this question - we are considering adding a new skill to already existing planning groups. It's more of a language, than a skill but we would be adding it as a specific skill. So for example French speaking ...

• Hi Tracey, thanks for the hint, I have voted for this feature. I wonder if anyone could manage this with some APIs to get to a result. ------------------------------ Rene Perez Solis Service Architect ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Poll Results

Hi Community Members, Thank you to all who participated in our latest poll, the results are as below: So, we see that we have a lot of newcomers to the WEM world - Welcome to the world we are passionate about! Our next poll will be to establish ...

• Hi, As Zoe has said Genesys Cloud does not support this, there is an idea on the ideas lab based on the same request - I would recommend you visit the ideas lab and vote and add comments on the idea (link below): https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/CLWFO-I-531 ...

• Hi Rene, We are also in Engage Cloud and have been trying to accomplish this since go live in 2019.  Specifically, we have dispatchers that have certain days on dispatch phone duties, and other days on regular incoming customer phone duties. To be clear, ...

New to the Community?

Join today!

Q&A Show on AI-Forecasting

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

WEM Library