Workforce Engagement Management

View Only
1GCAP-Knowledge-Network-Tile.png

Good to know...

• Collaborate Collaborate chat improvement  The Collaborate chat   @mention feature now prompts business users to confirm that they intend to add a user to the chat group instead of just referencing that user. This improvement prevents Genesys Cloud ...

Research Report

CX DEFINES BRAND SUCCESS FOR CONSUMERS TODAY

The COVID-19 pandemic profoundly changed the ways in which people live, work and interact with friends, colleagues and businesses.

In this new global report, Genesys surveyed over 11,000 consumers across the US, Latin America, Europe and Asia-Pacific to understand how the pandemic affected people’s health, happiness, and social and professional interactions — and how businesses should adjust to meet these changes.

Download the research report here...

Latest Discussion Post

• Collaborate Collaborate chat improvement  The Collaborate chat   @mention feature now prompts business users to confirm that they intend to add a user to the chat group instead of just referencing that user. This improvement prevents Genesys Cloud ...

• Ah Ok - I have no other ideas and I wasn't able to re0licate the issue in my environment, sorry, as Jay stated I think it would be best to raise a ticket with Product Support so they can investigate further. ------------------------------ Tracy Genesys ...

• Contact center Redesigned roster in agent interaction UI The interaction roster is redesigned to improve efficiency. The new UI reduces complexity, adds clarity, and provides the necessary information to enable agents to focus on high-priority ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hi Tang, I have found a couple of docs that may help answer your question without knowing your set up: Reports Role Privileges (genesys.com) Reports Generated (genesys.com) Also ensure that the option below is configured correctly: PathToAutoGeneratedReports ...

• Hi Danny - Thanks for your feedback. Has your organization explored using gamification? Within gamification - We have a metric available called punctuality which essentially drives towards the same agent behavior i.e. closely following their schedule. ...

• Thanks Leor, the GET /api/ve/users/{userId}/state works now and I can see permissions added and enabled for the admin role as well. Thanks again for your prompt follow up ------------------------------ Hichem AGREBI hichem.agrebi@cc-expertise.com CC-Expertise ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hi Jay, Thank you for your question. Your understanding is correct, when you directly place a time off on the schedule it does not go against limits. We plan to improve this in the future, to automatically create a time-off request  when you add it on ...

• Because we know that Interaction recording is a table stake for Contact center, check our last Let Me Pick you brain video where Daniel Ho our WEM expert for interacting recording introduces us to the benefits of interaction recording and ...

1 person likes this.

New to the Community?

Join today!

Featured Member of the Month

Let Me Pick Your Brain Video Series

Most Active Members (30 Days)

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

WEM Library