Workforce Engagement Management

Latest Discussion Posts

• We've mentioned our Genesys Cloud WEM disciplines before , and we have done a zoom into them to understand the capabilities that each of them comprise and how they work together. Last year in August we talk about Quality assurance and compliance ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hi, yes Daniel has hit the nail on the head :) the WFM team need to be across changes throughout the day - as, for example, they could be working ​on utilising the interval that has capacity with something else, and then there's a clash with these spots ...

• Are you familiar with gamification and the benefits of employing it in the contact center ? If not, I encourage you to listen to this podcast to learn more. In Creating your best work environment with Gamification , Michael Logan, Sr. Strategic ...

• Hello, Community members. ​ Today we're happy to share our enhancements for the quality management capability! This improvement will be bringing  to the quality summary tab a new column that will display an indicator to reflect if an agent has added ...

• Hello Community Members, ​ Today we are happy to announce enhancements to the playback of transcribed voice interactions. ​ When managers and supervisors now playback a recording, the transcript is shown in the transcript view will scroll/move  ...

• ​Hello, Community members. ​ Today we're happy to share our enhancements for the speech and text analytics capability! This enhancement will  be bringing support for Voice Transcription to on-premise Edge  ​ This enhancement will support voice ...

• Profile Picture

Schedule Groups

Hello comunity members, I have a doubt regarding scheduling groups, I would be greatful if someone can help me out on this.  I intend to close one queue for only a couple of hours during the weekends (8:00am - 2:00pm). I tried to do it creating a schedule ...

• Hello, Community members.   Today we're happy to share our advancements in our speech and text analytics capability, now supervisors, quality manager,s and quality evaluators will be even more empowered to uncover insights around customer's and agent's ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hello, Community members. We know you already know and love Genesys Tempo™, but today we’re happy to share the latest updates for our mobile app for Genesys Cloud™. Through Tempo™, agents can view their schedule, submit time-off requests, and keep ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hello  Community Members, ​ Today we are happy to announce the availability of topic manager and topic spotting within speech and text analytics in Genesys Cloud. With  this capability, customer can create topics or use the 39 out-of-the-box topics ...

1 person likes this.

New to the Community?

Join today!

A Motivating Poll

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Engage Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Get Involved

Meet your community outside of the community!

GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys Users Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers

Latest Shared Files