Workforce Optimization

Latest Discussion Posts

• Thanks Cameron, sorry I actually meant PureCloud!  From memory I think my question also applies to PureEngage WFM though.  The actual scheduling part is easy, it's the forecasting of interactions which are to be answered during that time which is what ...

• Hi Geoff,  For PureEngage this will be part of the upcoming release, we were planning to release this in March however at requests of other customers are also including some security features which has delayed the release to our Premise Customers.  ...

1 person likes this.
  • Examples of what we're seeing. Yesterday's early AM schedule without filters and with correct totals for Scheduled FTE: The same day and timeframe filtered by a workgroup. Both above and below sorted by earliest start of shift. As you can see the ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hi Will, Shift trading in PureCloud will be a bit different than what was done in PureConnect. PureConnect's approach was to trade away partial shifts / time periods whereas PureCloud deals with trading full shifts, any day in the week (same day or any ...

• Profile Picture

Web Access Optimizer

​We are new to Optimizer and trying to roll out to the agents.  We are getting the error "The following required header parameters were missing in the request: Cookie".  Any idea on what can be causing this error?​​ #WorkforceManagement ------------------------------ ...

WEM - Employee Journey

New to the Community?

Join today!

Helpful Links

Communities

Product Communities
PureCloud
PureConnect
PureEngage On-Premises
PureEngage Cloud

Event Communities
Xperience19 - NEW

Industry Communities
Certification and Training
Genesys Casual
Workforce Optimization

Developer Communities
PureCloud Developer Center
PureConnect (Coming Soon)
PureEngage (Coming Soon)

*New* Unanswered Questions
PureCloud Community
PureConnect Community
PureEngage Community

Ideas Labs

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

PureCloud Ideas

PureConnect Ideas
PureEngage Ideas
Genesys Knowledge Network Ideas

Get Involved

Meet your community outside of the community!

Xperience19 - Genesys' Annual User Conference
GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys Users Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers