Workforce Optimization

Latest Discussion Posts

• Good Morning/Afternoon everybody.  Welcome to the Workforce Engagement Management forum, in this forum we welcome customers from all platforms to have open and constructive conversations around all things WFO/WEM related.  Not sure on who to use ...

• Thanks Geoff I can see its currently sitting with Engineering. They are working through the concern. I will have my team reach out and update this thread.  Cheers ------------------------------ Cameron Smith Sr Director, Product Management - Workforce ...

• Good Morning All Yesterday we released Decisions Version 9.0 . One of the key elements of this release is the new forecasting enhancements. Decisions is available on the following platforms:  PureEngage, PureConnect and PureCloud, its also available ...

2 people like this.
  • I sent a message response but thought I should also update the post in case anyone else is interested. What I proposed will add an extra step to your review/approval process. The requests prior to review/approval can be copied and placed in an Excel file ...

• Good Morning Matt,  The WFM Administrators guide does talk about statistics collection and making sure you are account for overall multimedia statistics. You can get more information here . This will improve the AHT collection mechanism which is important ...

WEM - Employee Journey

Helpful Links

Communities

Technical Communities
PureCloud
PureConnect
PureEngage Premise
PureEngage Cloud

Industry Communities
Certification
Genesys Casual
Workforce Optimization

Developer Communities
PureCloud Developer Center
PureConnect (Coming Soon)
PureEngage (Coming Soon)

*New* Unanswered Questions
PureCloud Community
PureConnect Community
PureEngage Community

Ideas Labs

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

PureCloud Ideas

PureConnect Ideas
PureEngage Ideas
Genesys Knowledge Network Ideas

Get Involved

Meet your community outside of the community!

CX19
- Genesys' Annual User Conference
GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys Users Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers