Workforce Optimization

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: WFM reporting

https://purecloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/CLWFO-I-155  covers adding secondary status to both the real-time adherence and historical adherence views. The new secondary status information on those views would also be available in the exports and via API. ...

• Hi Cameron, I have used this version, effectively, there is new design for the forecast module like mentionned in the release note. But in term in forecast engine, I find the same approach (Expert average engine and Universal modeling engine). Is there ...

• For PureCloud WFM (not PureConnect's Interaction Optimizer) the "Agent Schedule > View" permission governs whether or not a user can see their schedule. You could temporarily remove that permission until the agents have schedules. If the notification ...

• Thanks Cameron, sorry I actually meant PureCloud!  From memory I think my question also applies to PureEngage WFM though.  The actual scheduling part is easy, it's the forecasting of interactions which are to be answered during that time which is what ...

• Examples of what we're seeing. Yesterday's early AM schedule without filters and with correct totals for Scheduled FTE: The same day and timeframe filtered by a workgroup. Both above and below sorted by earliest start of shift. As you can see the ...

1 person likes this.

Latest Shared Files

New to the Community?

Join today!

WEM - Employee Journey

Helpful Links

Communities

Ideas Labs

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

PureCloud Ideas

PureConnect Ideas
PureEngage Ideas
Genesys Knowledge Network Ideas

Get Involved

Meet your community outside of the community!

Xperience19 - Genesys' Annual User Conference
GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys Users Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers