Tracy Vickers
-
Manager, Guru Services
Natalia Abad
- Product Marketing Manager
Cameron Smith
- VP, Product Management

Latest Discussion Posts

• It's official: we're twenty years into the new millennium. And as we enter the new "roaring 20's", we've already started to see changes take hold-especially in the workplace. This applies doubly for the contact center floor, where a rising need to provide ...

1 person likes this.
    • Profile Picture

Agent Availability

Hi all, In our organisation, we allow agents to give us their availability per week. They have to give us 25% more than their max. weekly paid hours. Since agent availability is not a feature in pruecloud I am using Time-Off to achieve this. However, ...

1 person likes this.
    • The Primary activity will always have prioirty, the secondary activity is used for scheduling agents on Overtime on an activity that they can cover but not scheduled for and as 'backfill' if you select the Use Secondary Activities in the schedule build. ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Schedules

​I would also be interested in the answer to this, along with any suggestions for setting up phone time for agents who help at peak times in other Sites on WFM (so it positively impacts headcount etc in Intra-day) :) ------------------------------ Donna ...

• Hi Thomas, Thanks, you have answered to my question. BR jeremy ------------------------------ Jeremy Monzo CERITEK ------------------------------

New to the Community?

Join today!

WEM - Employee Journey

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 💡

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
    PureConnect Ideas
    PureEngage Ideas

Get Involved

Meet your community outside of the community!

GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
    Genesys Users Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers

Latest Shared Files