Workforce Optimization

Latest Discussion Posts

• ​ I have a potential problem with the WFM app for deferred activities as it generate the required staffing for backlog on the first interval of the planning period. See the picture below. In real environment, we won't be able to match the scheduled ...

• Carmen, I believe you are using PureConnect Optimizer, correct.  In Optimizer, your solution should be the following:   Change the configuration for a full-day time off default to 7.25 hours for the specific Activity Code you are applying.  As a result, ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Force Single Skill

​Thankyou for responding Cameron, yes both activities have the same operating hours. I will go back and take a look at the validation warnings, to determine any clues around the problem. thanks again AL ------------------------------ Alun Lomas SA ...

• Hi ALL Not sure if ive missed reading something but with activity codes in WFM, can they not sync back to reflect the status the agent selected at the time? While i see the agent will go off queue, lets say for non scheduled work activity. In our org ...

• Hi Cherith,  Within one of the contact centers in our organization my WFM team created an agent ranking system off specific metrics the department wanted to focus on. As a whole, the company wants to stay away from the term "bid". After years of HR research ...

2 people like this.

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

New to the Community?

Join today!

WEM - Employee Journey

Helpful Links

Public Communities

Ideas Labs 💡

Get Involved

Meet your community outside of the community!

GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys Users Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers