Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Agents schedule for Off Queue going On Queue

Posted 02-23-2024 10:50
      |   view attached

Hello, we have "mentors" in our call center and they get paired with new Hires during their training period for onboarding purposes.  Right now on the days where they're supposed to be mentoring all day, we have them in a training primary status with a secondary status of Mentoring.  However, during these times, the mentor and mentee rotate who is taking calls so there is a lot of back and forth between going on and off queue, which in turn, is making the Mentor's adherence very poor on these days (Mentees are in a separate management unit that has all activities ignored).  I also want to avoid having to make a million tiny adjustments throughout the day so their adherence remains good. 

My questions, without making a management unit for mentors, how can I make it so going back and forth between On and Off Queue, doesn't negatively impact their adherence? We were under the impression that no matter what you're scheduled for, going on Queue would be a positive thing for your adherence. 

I attached screenshots of how the Mentoring Status is set up.

#PlatformAdministration

------------------------------
    Charlie Meitzen
    Landmark Credit Union

• 2.  RE: Agents schedule for Off Queue going On Queue
    Best Answer

Posted 02-23-2024 11:13
    Edited by Samuel Jillard 15 days ago

Hi Charlie, this is a question for the #WEM / #WorkforceManagement Community.

This is uncommon usability is not so good for the planning team because the workforce organizes the schedule for pursuing the KPI the your contact center - service level, for example, considering the list of users that will be available, etc...

For your needs, you can use the "

https://help.mypurecloud.com/articles/configure-historical-adherence/

- Once again, you will be straying from the purpose of the workforce and missing out on possible results you could have when using the tool.

Att,

Breno Canyggia Ferreira Marreco
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/brenocfm-40b62182/

• 3.  RE: Agents schedule for Off Queue going On Queue

Posted 02-26-2024 14:50

Hey Breno, thank you for your response! 

Ignoring certain activities is something that we considered but our main concern is that people will find out that the activity is being ignored and will abuse that.  However, if there is no other way to do it then I probably don't have a choice.

Charlie Meitzen
    Landmark Credit Union

• 4.  RE: Agents schedule for Off Queue going On Queue

Posted 02-26-2024 17:35

Hi Charlie,

I hope so you find another solution. I don't see another... :(.

Att,

Breno Canyggia Ferreira Marreco
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/brenocfm-40b62182/

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources