Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Workforce management business unit and service goal template impact override settings new release questions

Posted 07-26-2023 12:46

The new release for business units under the scheduling Service Goal impact. I searched through the updated release and have not found a detailed answer. I would like detailed information regarding this change so I can have a solid understanding. I see our typical SL percent as been removed and now only showing increased by and decreased by.

Please explain the impact in detail. If increased by 10%, how do we find out what the SL initial percent was originally? What is the industry standard percent to increase and decrease these goals for SL, ASA, Abandonment rate? Also, what is the Time-Off Synchronization between schedule and time-off request? By check marking this what is this allowing?
    Thank you in advance!!!

#PlatformAdministration

------------------------------
    Wendy Dodson
    Sedgwick Claims Management Services, Inc.

• 2.  RE: Workforce management business unit and service goal template impact override settings new release questions

Posted 07-26-2023 13:09

Wendy,

I recommend posting your question on the WFM forum here - that's where the WFM gurus hang out.

HTH

Paul Simpson
    Eventus Solutions Group

• 3.  RE: Workforce management business unit and service goal template impact override settings new release questions

Posted 07-26-2023 13:30

Thank you :)

Wendy Dodson
    Sedgwick Claims Management Services, Inc.

• 4.  RE: Workforce management business unit and service goal template impact override settings new release questions

Posted 02-23-2024 05:22

Hi Wendy,

I have the above questions as well, did you get answers? If so, kindly share

Regards,
    Harshali

Harshali Bhure
    Accenture Solutions Private Limited

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources