Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

Discussion Thread View
  • 1.  Wow! 4000 posts and I still am learning

Posted 11-22-2023 00:09

This makes my 4000th post on the Community site and I still have fun answering questions, learning from all you smart people, and making friends virtually.  Someone once wrote that if you to 10,000 of the same things, you become a professional, guru, expert, or whatever else to mean the best.  Guess I am nearly half-way there, but it is so encouraging to see how many others of you do the same every day - sharing your unique solutions and providing alternatives to the ideas presented.  

Let's all keep up the great work and continue to make this the best community out there.  Having seen it grow from just about George, myself and a couple of ININ engineers to the well over 4600 members and the involvement from Product Management that we have today is just tremendous.  

Of course, you have to give credit to Matt and Nicole as they have taken this community to a whole new level.  

I close this 4000th with gratitude for all your participation and encourage you to continue bringing your ideas and questions daily.  

Your Servant,

Robert

#Unsure/Other

------------------------------
    Robert Wakefield-Carl
    ttec Digital
    Sr. Director - Innovation Architects
    Robert.WC@ttecdigital.com
    https://www.ttecDigital.com
    https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com

• 2.  RE: Wow! 4000 posts and I still am learning

GENESYS
    Posted 11-22-2023 11:12

You are the epitome of a Genesys Community Rockstar, Robert! Thank you for being such an engaged member who helps people to grow, continues to be open-minded in your learning, and pushes the boundaries of what the software can do! 

Nicole Milliken
    Genesys - Employees

Need Help finding something?

Check out the Genesys Knowledge Network - your all-in-one access point for Genesys resources