PureConnect

Badges and Ribbons

To celebrate the launch of our new community and your early involvement, we are introducing our first series of badges. Earn these badges while you can! Screen_Shot_2018-04-06_at_11_46_43_AM.png

You can view all of the badges and some upcoming releases in our new Achievers Lounge and view your collection in Your Profile

Which badge is your favorite? We value your feedback, please let us know what you think by emailing GenesysCommunity@genesys.com.

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: SIP Softphone Inputs

If you don't have full mesh VPN between all of the people who will use SIP Soft Phone and any other sites you have CIC phones deployed then they won't be able to talk to each other with the default setting of Dynamic audio.  Changing audio to Always In ...

• I am looking for examples of customers that have integrated their PureConnect chat with their CRM system.  Would love to see some examples and understand how complex it was to achieve the integration! ------------------------------ Steve Dayhuff Corporation ...

• ​Hello, we experienced a similar issue recently and determined that AV ( specifically McAfee policy) was too strict and needed to be lightened a bit to allow the SIP traffic across the VPN tunnel. Once the policy was lightened, the traffic had ...

• Should I be able to dial the voicemail direct number from a managed station and have it connect, or will it only work from non-managed stations?  I don't have the unmanaged devices in my possession anymore (already deployed) so I can only test dialing ...

• ------------------------------ Salim Nouh Dimension Data France ------------------------------