PureConnect

Badges and Ribbons

To celebrate the launch of our new community and your early involvement, we are introducing our first series of badges. Earn these badges while you can! Screen_Shot_2018-04-06_at_11_46_43_AM.png

You can view all of the badges and some upcoming releases in our new Achievers Lounge and view your collection in Your Profile

Which badge is your favorite? We value your feedback, please let us know what you think by emailing GenesysCommunity@genesys.com.

Latest Shared Files

Either the content you're seeking doesn't exist or it requires proper authentication before viewing.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Should I be able to dial the voicemail direct number from a managed station and have it connect, or will it only work from non-managed stations?  I don't have the unmanaged devices in my possession anymore (already deployed) so I can only test dialing ...

• ------------------------------ Salim Nouh Dimension Data France ------------------------------

• Thank you for your answer, I checked processor queue lenght and i hope it's so high when i try to open a config profile that can be the source of problem ? have you an idea how i can fix that please ? Question please ; where we use the lenght pool ...

• In Interaction Administrator, in the Server Configuration container under "SIP telephony parameters" you will find the  Voicemail Direct setting. See the help: https://help.genesys.com/cic/mergedProjects/wh_ia/desktop/ic_server/server_configuration/sip_telephony_parameters_reference.htm ...

• All of the configuration settings for Interaction Attendant are stored in the IC server's registry. Check the Disk I/O in PerfMon as well while loading Attendant to see if disk queue length increases significantly, or read latency is high. Other than ...