Latitude by Genesys - User Group

Q&A Show: WEM Topic Manager & Latitude Roadmap

This episode is about two premium features in Genesys Cloud:
The WEM Suite's NEW Topic Manage and
Latitude's Roadmap plans for 2021!

WEM Community
Lattitude Community

Latest Discussion Posts

• We received a file mover error when producing our export last night.  So it looks like Latitude reported but we don't have a file to send to the bureaus.  Obviously, we need to generate the file again but I don't want to miss any final statuses that would ...

• Hi All, I assume most of you have heard about this ruling regarding the TCPA and Autodialers.  I thought the ACA did a good job of summarizing the issue.  I would be interested in hearing your thoughts. - Cris https://www.acainternational.org/news/unanimous-supreme-court-issues-narrow-decision-facebook-duguid-ninth-circuit-tcpa-aca-international-federal-communications-commission ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Letter Issues

Thanks kindly for the info Pam. I couldn't remember what caused that to happen. John Everman Guru DNA Technology Consultants CEO / Founder Office (913) 302-9615 "Technology is in our DNA" www.GuruDNA.com ...

1 person likes this.
  • Profile Picture

RE: Letter Issues

Hi John,  The answer to When printing a letter, 2 instances of the same letter are being printed with the 2nd one stating "COPY" in a watermark across it.  How do we stop this 2nd letter from printing?   Is to uncheck the Copy Customer (or Customer ...

• #LatitudeLounge-ANetworkingHangout ------------------------------ Jeff Calnan Genesys - Employees Customer Success Manager jeff.calnan@genesys.com ------------------------------

1 person likes this.
  • I was curious how everyone is handling the recommended changes from the CDIA for the reporting of Bankruptcy dismissals and withdrawals.  It's now recommended that a Q be reported in the CII instead of the dismissal or withdrawn CII codes. Removing the ...

• Profile Picture

RE: StatuteDate

Pretty sure its antiquated and was never on the work screens. The old version of the stored proc cbrEvaluateAccount used it. We do a weekly evaluation on Sundays using our own stored proc in a SQL Agent Job and close OOS accounts. If you would like ...

1 person likes this.

Latest Shared Files

New to the Community?

Join today!

Documentation Library Video Tour

Next Generation Agent Desktop: Liquid Latitude

Register today!

Next Generation Agent Desktop: Liquid Latitude

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Engage Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Get Involved

Meet your community outside of the community!

GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys Users Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers