Latitude by Genesys - User Group

Genesys Cloud Q&A Show
- Episode 10 -

Join Matt as he learns about "The most amazing Genesys software you’ve never heard of: Latitude by Genesys”. We also have a quick check in with George and get a glimpse of Matt's new house.  
- Explore Latitude
- Q&A Show Archive

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hey Everyone, Your community managers Cris and Ian stopped by the Q&A Show to give a quick overview of Latitude! You probably know the basics, but after Ian gives a tour of the platform, they discuss the future of the product and how it can be impactful ...

2 people like this.
  • ************************** Seems we have more then just one issue.  No need to reply, we are pulling Latitude in directly. Thank you! Jay ************************** Good morning folks! Friday and Saturday we ran the latest upgrade patch and ...

• Hi John! Solid call.  As soon as I brought up StairStep it gave me almost everything I needed.  The rest is all just joins and run. Thank you for the lead, got me right to where I needed to be! Jay ------------------------------ Jay McKenzie Balanced ...

2 people like this.
  • Jay, I did a little more research both in my dev environment as well as a couple of other customers. I am going to assume this is a remnant from many years ago as all of the Customer tables I viewed have the same null values in those fields. Likely ...

3 people like this.
  • Hi John! Full mix of old and new customer codes, but the entire columns are NULL.  We are seeing this in the salesman table as well.  Its almost like whatever is supposed to be feeding those fields isn't firing off. ------------------------------ Jay ...

1 person likes this.
  • Jay Are you seeing any pattern to the customer codes? For example are they all much older or newer? Or does it appear to be random?

1 person likes this.
  • Good morning folks! We were poking around the reporting options for Latitude, and noticed that the there are a number of NULL columns in the customer table.  Fees, Collections, MTD Number Placed, MTD Dollars Placed, same with MTD collections, MTD Fees, ...

1 person likes this.

Latest Shared Files

New to the Community?

Join today!

Documentation Library Video Tour

Next Generation Agent Desktop: Liquid Latitude

Register today!

Next Generation Agent Desktop: Liquid Latitude

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Engage Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Get Involved

Meet your community outside of the community!

GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys Users Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers