Latitude by Genesys - User Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• Sorry for the long delay in responding! I just found this in my email and checked it out. All is working with the example excel file now. Thank you Pamela! ------------------------------ Kevin C Scharnhorst Receivable Solutions --------------------- ...

1 person likes this.
  • Thanks. After looking at this I thought you might be interested in the way I like to write my string.trim() now after having to add all of those characters too. "Six of one, half dozen of another" of course. char[] charsToTrim = { '\"', ' ', '\''}; ...

• Profile Picture

RE: CSV Parser

Ah gotcha.  I'd still go the array route for something like that, if only because you can then target exactly what you are looking for.  That being said, it can be cumbersome depending on how many columns you have, because you would have to pull the ...

• More or less just exploratory. We've got a little 3 line parser setup that does the trick.      I just remembered a couple of years ago in a previous position where I was handling the printing of letters for an insurance company and the CSV files exceeded ...

• Profile Picture

RE: CSV Parser

@Kevin C Scharnhorst   We never dug into that to be honest.  The original plan that we used was to use string.Split and drop everything into an Array, then extract the information we wanted so the file could be rewritten the way we needed it. Did ...

• Profile Picture

CSV Parser

@Jay McKenzie Do you have any experience working with GSS.Common.Transformations.CsvParser(string, string, bool, char, bool, bool, string) in the Preprocessing code?​​ #Exchange ------------------------------ Kevin C Scharnhorst Receivable Solutions ...

• We use the email functionality. We also limit it to only supervisors and management.Make sure you test your Word Templates because not everything translates to HTML as you would expect. We send a letter file to a vendor for consumer letters, We don't ...

2 people like this.

Latest Shared Files

New to the Community?

Join today!

Documentation Library Video Tour

Next Generation Agent Desktop: Liquid Latitude

Register today!

Next Generation Agent Desktop: Liquid Latitude

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 💡

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
PureConnect Ideas
PureEngage Ideas

Get Involved

Meet your community outside of the community!

GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys Users Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers

Most Active Members (30 Days)