Latitude by Genesys - User Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• Condition Builder – Recently, a customer reported an issue with a Pool Queue and identified that the issue may be with a newly added condition using Condition Builder.  A review of the condition showed that the number sign (#) was included the condition ...

2 people like this.
  • Hi All, Some may already know about this settings in Latitude. However, I would like to share these simple steps to check when a customer encounters a situation wherein users are unable to set special time reminder for future dates with any open accounts ...

1 person likes this.
  • Thanks John! ------------------------------ Jeff Calnan Genesys - Employees Senior Genesys Advisor jeff.calnan@genesys.com ------------------------------

1 person likes this.
  • Welcome Jeff! I will be looking forward to working with you. John Everman Guru DNA Technology Consultants CEO / Founder Office (913) 302-9615 "Technology is in our DNA" www.GuruDNA.com ...

1 person likes this.
  • Some of you may encounter an error in Enhanced Dashboard where the user cannot open Enhanced Dashboard. It will give you an error similar to the one in the image below. First, please confirm the following: Latitude Enhanced Dashboard Service ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hi Everyone, I just wanted to reach out to the Latitude Community discussion group to introduce myself as a new member of the Latitude team here at Genesys.  I bring collections and contact center experience to my new Advisor role, and I look forward ...

• Documentation for these tools is available in the Latitude Documentation Library.  Latitude 10.0:  https://help.genesys.com/latitude/10/mergedProjects/ArchiveAndRestore/desktop/introduction_to_the_archive_configuration_archive_and_restore_tools.htm ...

1 person likes this.

Latest Shared Files

New to the Community?

Join today!

Documentation Library Video Tour *NEW*

Liquid Latitude

Register today!

Next Generation Agent Desktop: Liquid V12

Helpful Links

Public Communities

Ideas Labs

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

PureCloud Ideas

PureConnect Ideas
PureEngage Ideas
Genesys Knowledge Network Ideas

Get Involved

Meet your community outside of the community!

Xperience19 - Genesys' Annual User Conference
GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys Users Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers

Most Active Members (30 Days)