Latitude by Genesys - User Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• Dear Latitude Clients, This is a Reg-F Blast to all premise clients to let you know there is a new Reg-F patch available on the SFTP site for download , along with updated installation instructions and a "known issues" document .  There are version ...

• Gary and Ryan,  We are also having issues when adding new phone numbers. It appears to be on linked accounts, where the Phone Panel is not showing any accounts. But, if you try to add a phone number to an account it throws a hard error because it already ...

• Ryan, we are also having an issue loading new phone numbers.  Additionally, we are having an issue transferring phone#s between linked accounts. ------------------------------ Gary Keenan Recovery Management Services, Inc. -------------------------- ...

• Dear Latitude Clients – We have setup an Open War Room for Thursday (and Friday under a separate post) to discuss open Reg-F items.   Hi there, Jeff Calnan is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting. ...

• Dear Latitude Clients – We have setup an Open War Room for Friday (and Thursday under a separate post) to discuss open Reg-F items.   Hi there, Jeff Calnan is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting. ...

• Is there a known issue when trying to load a new phone number into the phones panel? We're receiving an error every time we try to load a new number after the final patch was installed into production. #OtherToolsandUtillities ------------------------------ ...

• Okay, I just didn't realize how much we depended on it and I'm swamped loading our imports manually now.  especially when they occur all hours of the day. If there is any testing I can do that could help or run some scenarios please let me know. I have ...

Latest Shared Files

New to the Community?

Join today!

Documentation Library Video Tour

Next Generation Agent Desktop: Liquid Latitude

Register today!

Next Generation Agent Desktop: Liquid Latitude

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Get Involved

Meet your community outside of the community!

GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys Users Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers