Latitude by Genesys - User Group

Genesys Cloud Q&A Show
- Episode 10 -

Join Matt as he learns about "The most amazing Genesys software you’ve never heard of: Latitude by Genesys”. We also have a quick check in with George and get a glimpse of Matt's new house.  
- Explore Latitude
- Q&A Show Archive

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

Letter Issues

Good morning team! I am in hopes someone in the community can assist us here.  We have a client that just starting this week began experiencing 2 issues with letters.  They are on Latitude 10.9 with the latest ES's.  Any suggestions would be greatly ...

2 people like this.
  • No worries at all. Have a great evening. John Everman (913) 302-9615 (sent from my phone)

• Hi John, Thanks for your reply I think I might be in the wrong group just been looking at more things on the main site I think we are Geneysis Cloud not Latitute. Thanks Georgie

• Is this something custom you already have built into Latitude and now need reporting for? John Everman (913) 302-9615 (sent from my phone)

• Hi Everyone, Georgie here from Beyond Bank Quality Assurance team,  I have a question?  Is there any report I can run that will give the totals of each question in my evaluation form for a particular month  Ie I want to know how many agents got a particular ...

• Welcome Nicole! I look forward to working with you! ------------------------------ Jennifer Heinzl Delta Outsource Group, Inc. ------------------------------

1 person likes this.
  • Nicole!  Welcome to the Latitude by Genesys family!  We are so glad to have you on board.   Cris ------------------------------ Cris Bjelajac Business Owner Latitude by Genesys ------------------------------

Latest Shared Files

New to the Community?

Join today!

Documentation Library Video Tour

Next Generation Agent Desktop: Liquid Latitude

Register today!

Next Generation Agent Desktop: Liquid Latitude

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Engage Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Get Involved

Meet your community outside of the community!

GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys Users Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers