Latitude by Genesys - User Group

View Only

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: Our new video!

Very informative video Cris! Great work by you and the team. John Everman Guru DNA Technology Consultants CEO / Founder Office (913) 302-9615 "Technology is in our DNA" www.GuruDNA.com ...

• Profile Picture

Our new video!

• Did you ever find out what was causing your Index outside of bounds of the array error? I've had different things cause it, but I'm having difficulty pinning it down on this particular client. ------------------------------ Kevin C Scharnhorst Receivable ...

• Latitude Community:  Reminder that effective February 1, 2022 Genesys will offer only subscription licensing for on-premises deployments of Latitude by Genesys. Perpetual licenses will no longer be offered.  End of Sale for Perpetual Licenses of Latitude ...

• Thanks Pam. I get the same result from Letter Requestor when I hard code the values in. They will output. But they won't if you simply enter the SIF arrangement, request the letter and output the file with Letter Console. I appreciate you ...

• Hi John,  I am on V10.9.554.  I tried to set a multipart SIF ACH in the work form but could not find my PPS letter in the dropdown.   So I went to Letter Requester and requested a multipart SIF PPS letter and it did give me the SIFPMT(s) correctly using ...

• You bet Brian. Glad it worked for you. John Everman Guru DNA Technology Consultants CEO / Founder Office (913) 302-9615 "Technology is in our DNA" www.GuruDNA.com Join the Latitude ...

Latest Shared Files

New to the Community?

Join today!

What is Latitude?

Next Generation Agent Desktop: Liquid Latitude

Register today!

Next Generation Agent Desktop: Liquid Latitude

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Get Involved

Meet your community outside of the community!

GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys Users Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers