Latitude by Genesys - User Group

Latest Discussion Posts

• Profile Picture

RE: ACA was a blast!!!

​It was great hanging out with all of you and being able to catch up in person.  You can tell how serious the conversation is by the look on my face.... :) ------------------------------ Joe Cook Guru DNA Technology Consultants VP Development (913)-526-3585 ...

1 person likes this.
  • It was great meeting up with all of you. And this was a serious discussion indeed John Everman Guru DNA Technology Consultants CEO / Founder 22052 W 66 th St, Suite 247 Shawnee, KS 66226 Office (913) 302-9615 Fax (913) 273-1111 ...

• Thank you to all our customers, partners and friends who made this week's ACA convention a blast.  Here's a group of us in a very serious discussion about the GDPR legislation and the impact on the European credit markets.  From left to right:   Lisa ...

3 people like this.
  • I received mine yesterday. Thank you! ------------------------------ Jennifer Heinzl Delta Outsource Group, Inc. ------------------------------

1 person likes this.
  • My shirt came in today. Thanks do much. Looks cool. Lee Waldron Senior Project Manager Receivable Solutions, Inc. Phone: 803.744.3114 Fax: 803.790.0447 Email: lwaldron@rsicollects.com 800 Dutch Square ...

1 person likes this.

Latest Shared Files

New to the Community?

Join today!

Community Maintenance

Join today!

Liquid V12 – Agent Desktop

Liquid Latitude

Register today!

Next Generation Agent Desktop: Liquid V12

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

PureCloud Ideas

PureConnect Ideas
PureEngage Ideas
Genesys Knowledge Network Ideas

Get Involved

Meet your community outside of the community!

Xperience19 - Genesys' Annual User Conference
GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys Users Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers

Most Active Members (30 Days)