Welcome Community

View Only

Community Debut Challenge

Tell Us About Yourself

Latest Discussions List

• Posted in: Welcome Community

These are the faces of your new best friends! The Genesys Community is ECSTATIC to announce that we've hired three new Genesys Community moderators: @Samuel Jillard , @Jason Kleitz , and @Cameron Tomlin . Together, they've worked at ...

6 people like this.

Hi guys! I am just learning all about Genesys and hope to learn more and more through this community. Question for Jason. Be honest, how often do you wear your Penguin costume? ------------------------------ Katie Johnson TruWest Credit Union - ...

Hey Everyone! You have today and tomorrow to finish the Trivia Tower about our new Moderators! We are taking it down end of day July 26th , so get in there, watch the " Meet the Moderators" video and answer the trivia questions. If you ...

• Profile Picture

RE: I am Sam I am

Posted in: Welcome Community

😭 ------------------------------ Samuel Jillard Online Community Manager/Moderator Genesys - Employees ------------------------------ ...

2 people like this.
  • Profile Picture

RE: Hello

Posted in: Welcome Community

Thanks for the response and for making me feel so welcome. ------------------------------ Mick Simpson British Telecommunications PLC ------------------------------

1 person likes this.

Welcome Julian! We're so happy to have you onboard with Genesys Cloud. There will be so much information to learn from the community. Make sure you join the Genesys Cloud community, and if you're interested in features coming up on the roadmap, you can ...

What's Happening

Welcome Library

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Meet Some Members