Welcome Community

View Only

Community Debut Challenge

Tell Us About Yourself

Latest Discussions List

• Posted in: Welcome Community

March 1 st , we launched the "Your Voice, Your GKN" story contest. The challenge was for GKN, or Genesys Knowledge Network , and Community users to share their personal story of how they use the GKN to overcome obstacles, improve adoption, or make ...

1 person likes this.

Welcome aboard. Jason! ------------------------------ Tracy Genesys ------------------------------

We're so excited to have you join the community team @Cameron Tomlin ! We can't wait to collaborate more. And speaking of golf, I'm pretty good at Tiger Woods Golf (video game) does that count? ------------------------------ Nicole Milliken Genesys ...

Hello Genesys Community! My Name is Jason and I am excited to join the team as a Online Community Manager/Moderator. I currently live in Cincinnati, OH, but I have lived in a few places across the Midwest. As of writing this I have 5 cats that ...

Thank you to the Genesys Community & Judges for this amazing prize!! In case you couldn't tell in the video, I'm absolutely thrilled! The GKN is truly a unique place that a lot of other companies don't have to offer. I can't wait to see what they come ...

The Your Voice, Your GKN contest has wrapped and a winner of the e-Bike has been revealed! Is it you? Read this post to find out. ------------------------------ Nicole Milliken Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

1 person likes this.

Trivia Tower Event:

Welcome Library

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Meet Some Members