Genesys Engage cloud (formerly PureEngage Cloud)

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hello, To provide our customers and partners with the best experience, Genesys is constantly transforming and innovating how we can improve our customer/partner experience.  We are looking to transform and improve our Customer Care IVR and would like ...

• Hi Kevin, We actually got this resolved with Genesys' assistance.  It was a little known secret, simple line of code or function - I do not remember exactly as my developers were the one making the change with PS' help.  We are now able conference the ...

• Davide, Yes, using the micro pay app and masking DTMF but keeping the agent on the line.  I am no longer at that organization, so can't recall exact block details. Let me see who the last Genesys PS person was (memory fails me on this) and I will ...

• I agree with Monique on all points. I will add that GC is more of a Hybrid PBX with ACD while PEC is a pure ACD.  In my last role, we had a new robust PBX, so there were <200 staff who needed the hybrid while 4,000 were fine with the pure ACD. On ...

• All good Ali,  Tested with just 2 config pieces added and it works perfectly.  Agents can only Transfer/conference to numbers in favourites list, but can still call customers direct when needed.  These 2 pieces set:  privilege.teamcommunicator.can-view-all ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hello Kenny, Should work the same way but each of your favorite(s) needs to be configured on a specific route point 1:1. Management nightmare but possible. Or use routing to figure out what kind of call it is and then play a message stating ...

• I think I figured this one out.  How to restrict agents to only be able to use favorites for internal transfers and consultation calls.   It seems to be working anyway... :-) Use a combination of these 3:  privilege.teamcommunicator.can-use (set to ...

• Thanks Ali,  Don't suppose you have a concept on how to allow only cold or warm transfers to favourites? :-D  Kenny ------------------------------ Kenny Lang Hutchison 3G UK Limited ------------------------------

New to the Community?

Join today!

New Customer Newsletter

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Engage Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)