PureEngage Cloud

Latest Discussion Posts

• We're proud to announce a new PureEngage Cloud -specific dashboard on the Genesys Knowledge Network. This is our latest step toward  eliminating unnecessary confusion brought about by sifting through On-Premises info when looking for Cloud-relevant content. ...

2 people like this.
  • I already passed this on to the appropriate team. I'll keep you posted with any news. Thanks again, Clay ------------------------------ Clay Tison Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

1 person likes this.
  • Hi Byron, I'll definitely share this request with the Product Ideas Lab team. I agree that this is past due. I'll keep you posted. Thank you, Clay ------------------------------ Clay Tison Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

• Clay, When I select : from 'My Support' it defaults to PureCloud.   How do we go about changing the default to PureEngage Cloud? ------------------------------ Byron Nelson Customer Ops System Administrator OGE Energy Corp PureEngage Cloud since ...

• Clay, Slowly but surely, the dream of PEC being excepted as an equal may come true.  :) Now see post 'The need for a PureEngage Cloud Product Lab'. Thanks ------------------------------ Byron Nelson Customer Ops System Administrator OGE Energy Corp ...

1 person likes this.

New to the Community?

Join today!

Meet the CX Heroes

Helpful Links

Communities

Ideas Labs

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

PureCloud Ideas

PureConnect Ideas
PureEngage Ideas
Genesys Knowledge Network Ideas

Get Involved

Meet your community outside of the community!

Xperience19 - Genesys' Annual User Conference
GCAP - Join Genesys Customer Advocacy Program
Genesys Users Group - Learn and share product knowledge with fellow Genesys Customers

Most Active Members (30 Days)