PureEngage Cloud

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi Kevin. The G-Plus adapter works great, in theory; it passes data to SalesForce seamlessly but blindly as well.   A benefit of SalesForce is that you can have multiple tabs open, each with a different record or case.  This is what one issue causing ...

• Thanks for your thoughts Kevin. We were banking on the Citrix certified solution from Genesys but unfortunately they have only developed something for a Windows or Linux endpoint.  Seems a waste to have to replace 100+ working Wyse thin clients but we ...

• Davide, We don't use thin clients for Genesys use, (but do use Citrix for some other apps).  We have several hundred work from home agents, but they are running Win10 on laptops that are locked down like USP Florence ADMAX Federal penitentiary.  Dell ...

• I am not aware that we have, but you have my undivided attention! Can you bullet point a use case?  We will try to replicate this.  I agree with you about user actions. If you're getting these results, then something's not right. My experience ...

• We are currently using the GPlus Adapter which provides WWE as a tab within SalesForce as well as delivers case data to SalesForce to facilitate a screen pop when the call is answered.  This works great.   The problem we are facing is that call data is ...

New to the Community?

Join today!

Community Poll

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs

Most Active Members (30 Days)