Genesys Engage cloud (formerly PureEngage Cloud)

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi, Just wondering if it is possible/adn how to have different case data KVP's to be displayed within Agent Desktop (WWE) when an Agent makes an outbound call. The case data KVP's would need to be different based on the interaction type (i.e. voice,email,etc). ...

• Hi All, I am looking for Best Practices, Do's and don't that we should follow during moving to Genesys PureEngage Cloud platform from any other platform. Kindly share if you have any inputs on the same. Thanks in advance..!! #Roadmap/NewFeatures ...

• You asked and we listened!  Attached you will find a peek into the activity and progression of Genesys Engage Ideas from Q1 2020.  Please post your thoughts on the report and suggestions of metrics you would like to see in the future.  Thank you for ...

2 people like this.
  • Looking to the group to see if anyone has integrated PureEngageCloud to Salesforce Desktop Lighting. We have done this integration but have a few issues/questions related to the integration and successfully being able to get the call record attached ...

• Hi all Thanks for your responses. They were helpful and thanks for the tricks! This makes me feel like this may be our solution.. Stay well all! ------------------------------ Monique Morel-Peseski System Administrator Messer Canada Inc. --------- ...

• Hi Monique, We use the Genesys softphone almost exclusively and it works very well.  The installation is quite simple, we use the  silent installation deployed using SCCM.   Since COVID our agents working from home are connecting to our facility with ...

• Hi Monique, We are running Genesys PureEngage cloud on Genesys softphone, we opted to have MPLS between Genesys and our company for the audio path for better call quality and call control is on WWE over the internet. Agents are connected via VPN to ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hi Monique, Here's my perspective as a Genesys Project Manager. I have implemented the Genesys SIP Softphone for multiple customers in North America where it has worked well. Regarding your crashing problem, the modification that we make to avoid conflicts ...

1 person likes this.

New to the Community?

Join today!

Beyond - Certification and Training

Beyond - Genesys professional and CX training

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud Ideas
Genesys Engage Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)