Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

New Dynamic Filtering

Sign in to see latest roadmap webinar.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hi folks! The newest episode of the Genesys Cloud Q&A Show sits down with experts @Rian Logan and @Chad McCormick to demo the new Dynamic Filtering features just released in Genesys Cloud. They also cover useful items such as the contact ...

2 people like this.
  • Apologies. Are you referring to the email flow? if yes, I think there's no logic error on it, but it seems that I need to add or modify a rule so that it pushes through agents right? should I modify the #46 decision? because I think that's where the problem ...

• Profile Picture

RE: Email Flow

Thanks Melisaa! ------------------------------ Justine Carlos Cushman & Wakefield Holdings, Inc. ------------------------------

• @Bob Hall Hi Bob, Sorry for the delayed response . it's the latter... environment only and can be enabled when needed ------------------------------ Nicholas Robinson Senior Product Manager Genesys - Employees ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Faxes

Thank you for the response Jason! I am glad to hear it is already being addressed. Are you aware of any way to obtain the interaction ID for these pending faxes? There is no information where they are showing as pending. When this first happened I was ...

• A lot depends on what you are actually trying to achieve here. Is it just Callbacks, or all Interactions? My guess is that you want your Agents to answer Live Calls and only if they don't have any for 2 minutes start processing callbacks? Unfortunately, ...

• IMPORTANT Updates Above mentioned issue is only encountered when customers have set-up queues in a ' mixed/hybrid ' mode. In this mode same set of agents on the queues are configured to receive interactions via Direct routing as well as through another ...

• Please see this idea on Aha! PureConnect allowed for skill proficiency to be considered when choosing between Interactions to give to an Agent (in the scenario where you have more Interactions than Agents, so a queue, and an Agent becomes available.) ...

• Hello Ryan, I'm not sure that we currently have a feature like that. I was looking around in our Product Ideas Lab and I do see that there are a handful of Ideas that are similar to what you're asking. I do see that this one was submitted last week ...

• Hi I would like to find a way to allow the caller to schedule a callback at a certain date and time or at least give them the option for it. I have read that Architect currently does not allow callers to schedule callbacks to occur at a specific ...

What's Happening

New to the Community?

Join today!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)

Recent Library Entries