Genesys Cloud CX

View Only
  Let Me Pick Your Brain: Interaction and Screen Recording

WEM PM Expert Daniel Ho, gives us a look into Interaction recording, Screen recording and Access control for recording segments and the new features available in Genesys Cloud CX.

Latest Discussion Posts

• How's it going, Genesys Cloud CX Community?     Our community is about to reach  3K members , and we're getting ready to celebrate!    Can you guess which day we'll reach this milestone? Our community is growing so fast!     Put your ...

2 people like this.
  • Hey Everyone, The Q&A Show will be coming out of its holiday hibernation, and we've got a hot episode on our hands. All I need to know is what questions do you have about EWT Calculations? Our season premier's topic was handpicked by @Anton Vroon ...

5 people like this.
  • Hi Shikha, thanks for your message. We would like to measure the performance of the agents per queue, with the objective of improving the performance of the team. If we can measure this data, we would like to set targets. But before that, I need to ...

• Hi Brett, Could you confirm the scenario is a consultation transfer which Agent1 while handling an external customer call needs to consult with another agent2?  If yes, is it consult to queue or direct to agent2?  Is agent2 set to auto answer? ------------------------------ ...

• Hi Brett My users had the same issue with the name missing.  Turns out that it's actually still there but you have to mouseover the consult/call icon and it will then popup with the agent name.  Seems strange they couldn't have just left that info in ...

1 person likes this.
  • Hi Ricky, We have been using the web version of Genesys Cloud, including this change, for almost a day now. Our users are liking the change to the UI except many are complaining that they can no longer see the name of the individual that is calling them. ...

• If you are a current user of Speech and Text Analytics in Genesys Cloud , or are looking to start using these capabilities, this Beta may be of interest to you. As part of any successful Speech and Text Analytics program, you need to decide on the ...

2 people like this.
  • If you look up an external contact using the Get External Contact action, no you cannot use the custom fields.  If you look it up using a Call Data Action, yes you can as long as you included it in the output contract. The Data Table Lookup action can ...

• Ah yes, now this is clearing out the cobwebs.  I seem to remember the Survey Dynamix demo and they mentioned something about a browser extension.  I'm not very keen on that approach, either.  They really should figure out another level of integration ...

• Currently, you would have to use an external source or a data table for this.  We can't query for a single number with the current DNC lists.  That will change in the future, but for now just use an table someplace. ------------------------------ Robert ...

New to the Community?

Join today!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas
Quick Start Guide
FAQs

Most Active Members (30 Days)