Genesys Cloud CX

View Only
  Genesys Cloud Q&A Show

Hybrid Media Orgs:
Demo & Q&A, plus
Above Average Joe Patrick

Latest Discussion Posts

• Next week, I'll be recording a Q&A Show Episode dedicated to Genesys Cloud's Web Messaging with Angelo, Director, Product Management, you can find a quick video below. On the show, we'll get a more thorough overview and have the chance to answer your ...

• Hey Cloud Community members! How has your #WEMay been going? We hope everything is awesome ! But just because everything could be a little bit awesomer… I'm here to let you know all about our next wave of Genesys Cloud WEM Demos ! Missed the ...

• Hi All :)   , I have question related to reporting , Which dashoboards [ Ex: Interaction ] under performance section in GC require manual refresh as sometimes automatic refresh is not done hence non updated data appear . It seems for some reason ...

• Profile Picture

CX as Code

Hello all, I am trying to use "CX as Code" for administering and managing the customer's environment. Sometimes it's very difficult to find some "help" information. For example, I want to use the GC for adding and removing users to the group. In the "help" ...

• I would use GPE to initiate web messaging chat based on the page they are on and pass variables into the messaging session so the bot knows where to "start" the conversation. ------------------------------ Robert Wakefield-Carl Avtex Solutions, LLC Contact ...

• There is nothing out of the box at present and there is an idea for this:  Call termination alert tone | Genesys Cloud Ideas Portal (aha.io) When Orchestrator comes out, that might be a possibility to add this as an event. ------------------------------ ...

• Great Idea!  I think this will fulfill the Optional Timed need we have needed and with the new Agent Requested ACW and ACW across all media types, this should be a great addition. ------------------------------ Robert Wakefield-Carl Avtex Solutions, ...

• When you think of productivity, you can get different answers.  It really depends on your Activity Code list and what you have specified for that status.   Each of these check boxes determines the "productivity" of the agent when in this status, and ...

• No, a campaign can only have one list.  What I have done is use a single list with filters for different campaigns so I can consolidate the lists and run filters against each.  The problem there is you can't run the campaigns simultaneously.  The other ...

• When you are exporting, are you selecting to include the Summary Rows in the export? That should give you the summary information with the total average for the queues selected.  The top row has no QueueId, and that is the summary row. ------------------------------ ...

New to the Community?

Join today!

Explore Genesys

Next Community Contest?

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas
Quick Start Guide
FAQs

Most Active Members (30 Days)