Genesys Cloud CX

View Only
  Let Me Pick Your Brain: Interaction and Screen Recording

WEM PM Expert Daniel Ho, gives us a look into Interaction recording, Screen recording and Access control for recording segments and the new features available in Genesys Cloud CX.

Latest Discussion Posts

• How's it going, Genesys Cloud CX Community?     Our community is about to reach  3K members , and we're getting ready to celebrate!    Can you guess which day we'll reach this milestone? Our community is growing so fast!     Put your ...

2 people like this.
  • In the Subscription section of Admin, you can look at current usage across all your licenses and download usage reports including by user.   For more information about subscription reports, About your subscription - Genesys Cloud Resource Center (mypurecloud.com) ...

• Here is a good document that explains about expression builder in AD. The SCIM spec states that the phone number with extension should be formatted as " tel:[phone number] ;ext:[extension] " Did you follow this article:  Configure the Microsoft ...

• You had a couple of misplaced parenthesis Try this Just as a note If statements always allow Boolean as the first parameter. the format is If(Boolean,True,False), so doesn't matter if you use a boolean variable or an expression that results in a boolean ...

• Hi Anton, Thanks for the code, I didn't know about the .isSip, .e164, and .subscriberNumber I've just done some testing in an actual architect flow, using the .isSip or .isTel converts the expression "ToPhoneNumber(Call.Ani).isSip" to a type of Boolean, ...

• You will need to send your data to a web service that can hash it for you.  Soon, you will be able to have services like this in a data action.  You can try these methods: http://www.sha1-online.com/ https://opendsa-server.cs.vt.edu/ODSA/Books/CS3/html/HashFuncExamp.html ...

• Hello, Is it possible to generate a real time license usage report? I am trying to sift out which users are utilizing the WEM add on.   I am fairly new to CX and the added cost for WEM is a little murky.  We have 3 roles that clearly state the WEM add ...

• Hi @Judy Heckbert , Per the following article: To receive voicemail, a user must have the  Voicemail > Voicemail > Receive   permission enabled. ​ You can just disable the above permission on a user level or you can disable it on a role level. ...

• February 2-21-22. ------------------------------ Tim Dowdy Generac Power Systems, Inc. ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

Removing Voicemail

Hi, We recently migrated to Genesys Cloud as our new Contact Center platform. Is there a way for us to shut off the voicemail option for agents? We have a specific requirement to not have voicemail for one of our customers that we service. Thanks, ...

New to the Community?

Join today!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas
Quick Start Guide
FAQs

Most Active Members (30 Days)