Genesys Cloud CX

View Only
  "The Genesys Cloud Q&A Show: Digital Bot Flows" 
Learn about the new Digital AI package and upcoming
community events that could have you winning 
big!

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hey All,  'Tis the season of giveaways and boy, do we have some fun ways to win! We've got four contests that are current or upcoming that all give YOU a chance to win items valued up to $100 on the Prize Wall ; items such as an air fryer, fire ...

• Help us understand how you think about common Genesys Cloud words and phrases! Take a card sorting activity and receive a $25 e-gift card for your time.     ABOUT THE STUDY: limited spots available! Date:  Anytime between now and ...

1 person likes this.
  • ICYMI my colleagues @Mitchell Mason and @Gemma Alvarez were featured in the recent Genesys Cloud Q&A Show (Episode 32). Watch the replay here. We've been getting questions about Genesys Bot Flows so we want to make sure you know that we are happy ...

• IT'S HERE! The newest episode of the Q&A Show includes an incredible demo from @Gemma Alvarez and @Mitch Hoover about Genesys Cloud Bot Flows . There's so much to discover on this new AI bundle that's out now, so be sure to tune-in and see how you ...

• Afternnon All, I am after some help. I would like to determine from  the following API if a Customer has spoken to more than one advisor: API: /api/v2/conversations/${input.conversationId} I would like to filter the results using the following in ...

• Out of curiosity, how much "later" is it you find out the changes didn't stick?  If you go back in after only 1 minute are they still set as you expect or does it look like they have reverted that quickly too? Also, how likely is it that another supervisor/admin ...

• Hi, thanks for taking the time to reply. I had gone through this option with support, however this isn't a workaround as the spreadsheet goes to the MI/BI team and it is not going to work with a load of spreadsheets.  The issue is that we were all told ...

• Hello Santhosh, Andy's response is definitely something I'd like for you to confirm. Thank you Andy for a nice, detailed response. Your success criteria is that when the expected keyword is found, the interaction is appended with a specific wrap-up ...

• Hello Jim, Adding this Idea https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/ANLS-I-684 that hits the first part about the alert itself. It is currently under review which is a good sign. Voting and adding some feedback and commentary on the idea can only do ...

• Thanks again Robert. Regards, ------------------------------ Jorge Marcelo Negri Senior Project Consultant Genesys PureCloud Certified Associate In Motion Argentina Ciudad Autónoma de Buenos Aires Argentina ------------------------------

What's Happening?

New to the Community?

Join today!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)