Genesys Cloud CX

View Only
  Genesys Cloud Q&A Show

Hybrid Media Orgs:
Demo & Q&A, plus
Above Average Joe Patrick

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hey Cloud Community members! How has your #WEMay been going? We hope everything is awesome ! But just because everything could be a little bit awesomer… I'm here to let you know all about our next wave of Genesys Cloud WEM Demos ! Missed the ...

• Pull up a cold drink and your favorite sandwich for this month's episode, because it is our largest episode to date and loaded with great content. Get a demonstration of the soon-to-be-released Hybrid Media Orgs Functionality and join Above Average Joe ...

2 people like this.
  • Profile Picture

System Away, Idle

In the User Status Detail Report, "System Away - Idle" can someone confirm if this status code a non productive status ? I'm reading different things that doesn't pertain to system away. #Reporting/Analytics ------------------------------ James Whitfield ...

• Jane the course link just takes me to another chat thread, do you have the actual link? Thanks ------------------------------ Tarquin Bell Precision Administration Services (Pty) Ltd ------------------------------

• All the other tabs have a save option except the My Schedule Tab. It seems intentional but I can't find anything to confirm or find the reason why. ------------------------------ Timothy Eastman Victory Capital ------------------------------

• Hi @Lubos Koprda Do we need to do the ​HTTP Proxy or something similar if we are running on Genesys Voice with Proxy similar to zscaler ? ------------------------------ Vincent Sabolboro ATB Financial ------------------------------

• Thanks so much.  This is exactly what I needed.   For all those coming after and viewing this.  I set the Play Audio block as a Data sequence, set to the Task listed in the Find User Prompt block.  In this case "Task.emergencyPrompt". One thing to note ...

1 person likes this.
  • Detailed problem description: - Timeline shows 2 calls have entered from same ANI - Timeline shows 2 IVR channels was utilized - Timeline shows 2 ACD interact - Timeline shows 2 Agents answered the call with a slight time difference - Timeline shows ...

• We're still seeing this issue on a small handful of new systems and it is only occuring when an agent has an email interaction they are working on and a voice interactions is delivered to them while using the Genesys Desktop App.  For those having the ...

• I think this is exactly what i was looking for!  Thanks very much Anton! ------------------------------ Elliott Chambers Tokio Marine&Nichido Fire Insurance ------------------------------

New to the Community?

Join today!

Explore Genesys

Next Community Contest?

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas
Quick Start Guide
FAQs

Most Active Members (30 Days)