Genesys Cloud CX

Q&A Show: Above Average Joes

The Joes don't shy away from
adding their expertise
to some questions in the
community.

Latest Discussion Posts

• Looking to improve employee engagement and performance? Did you know all Genesys Cloud CX 3 licenses include embedded gamification for performance management?    For those already leveraging gamification, the newest release gives contact centers more ...

1 person likes this.
  • This week, Matt is joined by a team of Principal PS Consultants and long-time viewers may just recognize a familiar face. With Matt, the Joes add their insight to some tough questions in the community as we bring an end to the 2021 season. Questions ...

• The Language skill can be ignored by setting it to Literal, choosing English then assign English to EVERYONE so that it will not really look at the language when routing since everyone will be eligible. ------------------------------ Robert Wakefield-Carl ...

• It's just what my requirement is. They want the language as part of the skill name, as described. And they do not want to assign Language skills to each agent. ------------------------------ kellyn DuBois Lumen ------------------------------

• If you are looking for automation/self-service through data actions, you can do that without the client.  You can use Genesys Cloud for Chrome as a floating toolbar alongside SAP and allow click-to-call by selecting then right-mouse and Make call.  As ...

• Why not just use skills for the different languages instead of the Language.  When you transfer, add both the TechCustomerService skill and the English skill and don't use the Language in the transfer.  That will allow for better reporting and management ...

• I have a flow with 2 languages (English and Spanish). Caller selects their language preference and I use the Set Language function as well as a Flow variable with english/spanish. However, when routing to agent based on the skill, I want the Language ...

• I added it. Will you show me some love and vote for it? :)  https://genesyscloud.ideas.aha.io/ideas/OTB-I-474 ------------------------------ Bryan De La Cruz ------------------------------

• Has anyone found a work around on this? ------------------------------ Whitney Sandene Colorado Springs Utilities ------------------------------

• Profile Picture

RE: Callbacks

We are testing it for one of our divisions.  They want to offer callback feature WITHOUT the option to leave a message.  I downloaded the InQueue Callback example from Genesys - but it is not working for non US numbers (or if more than 10 digits).  I ...

New to the Community?

Join today!

Season's Greetings Community!

genius-sweater-panel5.png

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas
Quick Start Guide
FAQs

Most Active Members (30 Days)