Genesys Cloud - Main

View Only

New Agent Assist features revealed!

Want more on Agent Assist?

Latest Discussion Posts

• Hey Everyone, Have any questions about Co-browse for Voice? Just reply to this thread! Our very own @Chad Hansen and I will keep and eye on it and get you some answers. Previously on the Q&A Show - Chad and I gave an overview of Co-Browse ...

• Hello Genesys CX Community, Nearly a year ago, we hit a big milestone: 4,000 Genesys Cloud community members! Now, we're about to hit another huge milestone: 5,000 MEMBERS!!! Whoa! Can you believe it? Let's make this a fun contest: What ...

2 people like this.
  • What's going on, community? The Genesys Cloud Q&A show will be coming back in a matter of weeks with new topics, new guests, and maybe even some new graphics. Who knows?? We want to know - What Genesys Cloud questions did your start your new year ...

1 person likes this.
  • Thanks, Anton, for the response. That's good suggestion to have callbacks offered after 5 mins of music on hold. I will keep that as last resort. I am exactly doing the same, capturing the Flow.StartDateTimeUtc in a variable and playing ...

• Any plans to support Agent Assist features for customers using local edges? ------------------------------ Robert Wakefield-Carl ttec Digital Sr. Director - Innovation Architects Robert.WC@ttecdigital.com https://www.ttecDigital.com https://RobertWC.Blogspot.com ...

• Thanks Colin appreciate the response, and the preview. Will there be a beta at all? Or can we get some screenshots of the other types, like switches and loops especially would be interesting to see how those work in card format. ------------------------------ ...

• Hi @Anand Indupally , and welcome. To get participant data to pass across. First make sure you are Setting the Participant Data AFTER the variable is created and updated. If you only set it at the start, but then the variable updates later in the ...

• I see this problem occur sometimes when the Genesys Cloud Browser app is running alongside the embedded framework client. Once I close GC App or restart the browser, the problem goes away. By the way, running GC alongside the embedded framework client, ...

• Thank you! ------------------------------ Greg Pribyl Pensacola Christian College, Inc. ------------------------------

• Thanks Breno. I did some testing and it's not detecting English because for some reason, Email.Message.body does not include the customer's most recent reply. It only includes the original message and the agent's response. ------------------------------ ...

Play and win!

New to the Community?

Join today!

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas

Most Active Members (30 Days)

Recent Library Entries