Genesys Cloud CX

View Only
  Genesys Cloud Q&A Show

Agent Assist, plus Meet the DX Team

Latest Discussion Posts

• Help us provide you with better relevant information where you need it most: Please take the short survey https://forms.office.com/r/7QQ4Cd9Jd8 #Unsure/Other ------------------------------ Laurie Union Genesys - Employees ----------------------- ...

• In this new episode of the Q&A Show, we talk with some experts, @Sean Rooney and @Mike Ray , about Agent Assist and why Genesys' version really stands out. Then, @Jane Hendricks teases a new DX Beta that is hot off the press. Finally Nicole, the ...

4 people like this.
  • The latest app version (including the fix I'm thinking of) is 5.10.0. It is already in a staged rollout to the App Store and should be available in all supported regions within a week. ------------------------------ Christopher Rumpf Genesys - Employees ...

• Sorry, I think I might have mis-conveyed something. These are all outbound calls. This is for outbound 911 calls, IE, calls made from our workers to contact 911 in the event of an emergency.  Best article I can provide to express Intent, is probably ...

• Hi Phillip, I will share my experience, it is not much really, we enable a WhatsApp in our organization just to test a simple bot flow (100% using Genesys Cloud native tools). So far, with WhatsApp you coud offer a menu to the customer then route the ...

• Same issue. We are on EUW1 ------------------------------ Dewald Smit Altron Systems Integration a Division of Altron TMT (Pty) Ltd ------------------------------

• We want to be able to discern what client an agent used when processing an interaction - either Purecloud or desktop. #Reporting/Analytics ------------------------------ Donald McClendon State of Florida - Department of Economic Opportunity ----- ...

• Hi Amber, External Metrics feature enables you to bring in metric data from third party platforms and make it part of gamified scorecards/leaderboards.  We fully empathize and understand that Evaluation Metric is one of the very important metrics for ...

• Hello Jarvish, Unless you explicitly requested access to the Beta, you cannot use the feature just yet. To request access to Cards Beta​ you can reach out to your local Genesys representative, to then reach out to myself and @Katie Ritz ​ ------------------------------ ...

• Hi, any advice ?  regards ! ------------------------------ Agustín Gomes PlusNet Solutions, S.L. ------------------------------

New to the Community?

Join today!

Explore Genesys

Helpful Links

Ideas Labs 

What are your feature requests or ideas? We'd love to hear them!

Genesys Cloud CX Ideas
Genesys Multicloud CX Ideas
PureConnect Ideas
Quick Start Guide
FAQs

Most Active Members (30 Days)